UK TV Combat Dealers Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrischa View Post

This episode confirms I'd like to own a kubel. Could never afford it but I'd like to own one.
    Ditto! At that sort of price I'd have to live in it as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyds View Post
      you can forget all the deals done in this program they just dont happen its a tv production
      Probably but I still enjoy it

The Panther Tank is not Bruce's, he is just restoring it for a museum in Aus I believe ? ...

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
        Could easily go for double or even triple that if proved to be from the BOB and it looked authentic to me.

Really enjoying season 3! The Panther tank is frikin awesome.
        Yes that's what i thought at the time

Comment

Yes that's right, he took him down to £75! Something odd.

This episode confirms I'd like to own a kubel. Could never afford it but I'd like to own one.
          Think I would prefer a Willys any day

Comment

They need to do a 2 hour special on restoring the Panther.

Comment

Originally posted by Totenhead View Post
              Probably but I still enjoy it

The Panther Tank is not Bruce's, he is just restoring it for a museum in Aus I believe ? ...
              From what i have been told the panther belonged to the french tank museum and ended up with the cadman brothers but the deal fell apart but it stayed in England with several other tanks . It was Then sold on behalf of the French by the Cadmans to the the owner of a Australian museum and Bruce got the restoration job and probably everyone involved made a few quid

Comment

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                Is this series on You Tube?
                Some episodes are on Quest TV's youtube channel, but not all. I know a way that might help you get around the regional block on the Vid-on-demand on Quest TV's website, all episodes are viewable there for a limited time.

Originally posted by Lloyds View Post
                you can forget all the deals done in this program they just dont happen its a tv production
                Actually no, he really does buy and sell some of the stuff he deals in the show. Ofcourse the deals themselves are made before the camera's start rolling.

The Panther is ex-Cadman and is now owned by the Australian Armour & Artillery Museum in Cairns; Bruce already restored an original Hetzer and SdKfz.251 for them.

Comment

Originally posted by earlymb View Post
                  Some episodes are on Quest TV's youtube channel, but not all. I know a way that might help you get around the regional block on the Vid-on-demand on Quest TV's website, all episodes are viewable there for a limited time.

Actually no, he really does buy and sell some of the stuff he deals in the show. Ofcourse the deals themselves are made before the camera's start rolling.

The Panther is ex-Cadman and is now owned by the Australian Armour & Artillery Museum in Cairns; Bruce already restored an original Hetzer and SdKfz.251 for them.
                  I do look forward to watching the show ! Bruce is a great character, the whole team are a very likeable bunch !

Comment

I do look forward to watching the show ! Bruce is a great character, the whole team are a very likeable bunch !
                    Agreed.

It is a lot of fun watching it, for the humour and the subject.

Martin, a Willys jeep is nice, but think of all the birds who'd dig a kubel! ( my wife isn't a member so I can joke!).

Chris.

Comment

Agreed.

It is a lot of fun watching it, for the humour and the subject.

Martin, a Willys jeep is nice, but think of all the birds who'd dig a kubel! ( my wife isn't a member so I can joke!).

Chris.
                      I think more would dig an iconic Willys

Comment

I love the show but I think some parts are just for the camera. I do not think that for real !

Didn't he actually agree £75 for it ? must be worth £1000 at least !!!!
                        Just watched it last night. He paid a fortune for an H Type mask (very late war at best, usually post-war), c type helmet (mid-war) and MkVII goggles and they were portrayed as BoB!

Still a great show though

Comment

Both the tank AND the engine belonged to Rex Cadman before he sadly flogged it to Australia.....yhe engine find eas a complet set up jyst for entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by praubal View Post
                            Both the tank AND the engine belonged to Rex Cadman before he sadly flogged it to Australia.....yhe engine find eas a complet set up jyst for entertainment
                            Interesting, how do you know so much about it ?

Comment

Interesting, how do you know so much about it ?

You could say i heard it from tbe horses mouth.
                              Ps an unrestored Maybach....very least 250k
                              Last edited by praubal; 05-22-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X