WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New book: Deutsche Kriegsmarine: uniforms, insignias and equipment of the German Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy of the book has made its way to Australia this week. Well worth the wait and the investment.
    Awesome photography, clear descriptions and heaps of really great information, incl. on rare items.
    Difficult to put it down once you open and start browsing through it.

Thanks a lot for your efforts in putting this all together Eduardo!

It must have taken you a lot of time, but I reckon you've made many people very happy by doing so and it will be an inspiration for many people to either get into or to continue this hobby.

Cheers,
    Martin

Comment

Still eagerly awaiting my copy. Hopefully, this week!

Comment

hello Eduardo

i have mine book,,

this is a great book and good Quality,,

Mine knowledge was not so good about KM, but after a week holiday in Engeland and no TV at the room and no pc i read in the book in the evening,,,

just great to have this

thanks

cheers Bruno

Comment

I have just ordered mine

Andy

Comment

I notice some of my items in the book, however I do not see any mention of who pictured items belong to, not happy about that.

Comment

Hello, any picture is identify, but all of the collectors that help me sharring some of their pieces have been mentioned in the aknowledgements, also in your case. As I said before I really thank all of you your support with this project.

Originally posted by germanpolice View Post
              I notice some of my items in the book, however I do not see any mention of who pictured items belong to, not happy about that.
              Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
              Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

I bought my copy at the last OVMS shows and I am very impressed! It is a great work and one of the very best on the topic!
                Congragulations Eduardo!
                Dietrich
                B&D PUBLISHING
                Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Just received my copy. Congratulations on a very fine book!!!

John

Comment

Hi Mates, happy that even now advanced collectors as you you have a good opinion and feedback on the book, it really rewards me for all the effort put into it, thank you very much
                    Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Great Book !!!

I love it

Comment

My collecting interest is primarily in SA material, and I've only ever owned 10 or 20 KM items over the last decades. Your KM book looked well done judging by the sample pages, so I bought the book. I have to say IMO it is an excellent reference, well organized, with a wide range of items, from common insignia to rare and esoteric items of equipment. The color photography is outstanding, and the addition of period black and white photos showing some of the same less common items in use adds much to the content. Thanks!
                        Erich
                        Festina lente!

Comment

Just ordered the book. Cant wait to see it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X