Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Book: Iron Cross Brigade

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you about the pre-publication for my publishing house's forthcoming title "Iron Cross Brigade". Expected date of despatch is late June, but the book can be ordered now for a reduced price:

http://www.leapinghorseman.com.au/pr...92274924&cat=5

Thanks
    Jason

- - -
    Attached Files

Here's some sample pages.

Comment

Already ordered mine!!!

Comment

Is this book available now ?

Comment

Australia and NZ will be despatched later this week, other countries next week.

Pre-pub offer is still in effect for a few more days, so there's still time to get it at a cheaper price. (Not you, Peter, you've already ordered).

All the best,
          Jason

Comment

Thanks Jason. Very much looking forward to this book.
            In fact all your books are first class quality in every way !

Comment

Good news! Been waiting to for this one to arrive for a while.

Comment

Arrived this arvo thanks Jason. Only had a quick flick through it but really like the layout, choice of photos and love that there's more than a paragraph on his life post-war.
                Really looking forward to getting stuck into it.

Comment

Just received my copy a few hours ago too. It looks like another top notch production. In fact every book published/authored/edited by Jason Mark and 'Leaping Horse Publications' is outstanding. Great to deal with, value for money and excellent product (book).

Many thanks. Peter

Comment

Does this book cover mid 44- end 45 in a substantial way (assuming the war diary or the author's unit history) or does it end with the capture of the author?

Stug 244 was assigned to the West and fought at St. Vith in the battle of the bulge.

Comment

I'm one of the co-editors of the book. Chapter 11 (pages 301 to 324), written by Christian Bauermeister, covers Stug.Brig.244 from its reformation in August 1944 and through its deployment in the West until the end of war. Pages 308 to 321 specifically cover "Wacht am Rhein", aka Battle of the Bulge.

All the best,
                      Jason Mark

Comment

JMark,

Thank you very much for your rapid response and your excellent books. I will be buying this one shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by jmark View Post
                          Australia and NZ will be despatched later this week, other countries next week.

Pre-pub offer is still in effect for a few more days, so there's still time to get it at a cheaper price. (Not you, Peter, you've already ordered).

All the best,
                          Jason
                          Sorry Jason, have you books on 2nd panzer regiment?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X