X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New book on famous B-17

From the author:

Hello,

I am writing to thank you for contacting me in the past regarding Brennan’s Circus, and to thank you for any information you provided.

Also, I have completed my book, “B-17, Brennan’s Circus, The Plane Who Wouldn’t Die.” This book is 30,000 words in length (about 140 pages) and contains over 80 photos of the crew, plane, and other images. Along with the account of their 2 most exciting raids, the book contains much information about their unit, the 94th Bomb Group, 332nd Bomber Squadron, the B-17 bomber, and the missions flown.

It is available as an e-book from:
    Amazon for Kindle,
    Barnes and Noble for Nook,
    Apple iBooks, and
    Smashwords e-book distributor, in all e-book formats, including PDF.

In addition, the high resolution version of the color photo of the plane and crew, and the image of the plane in the air, are now being carried by FineArtAmerica.com. The resolution of the photo of the crew in front of the plane is so detailed that you can read the part number label on the plane’s propeller. Search for keywords; Brennans Circus, or my name, Michael Beech, to view the photos.

Again, thank you for contacting me and providing helpful information . . . all information was greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael (Nowlin) Beech

Please visit my website at www.enfopress.com
    Find my books at www.amazon.com/author/michaelbeech and at Smashwords.com, e-book distributor.

All Im seeing are books on how to make 3D images,,nothing about B-17's??

Comment

Not interested in E-Books.
      Would have bought it in book form.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate11 View Post
        All Im seeing are books on how to make 3D images,,nothing about B-17's??

Look up the book name on Amazon. I bought it. Just $5!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X