Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birdie isnt the only one,,i too believe that he made it out of Berlin
    I am not a sheep,,believing everything written by the govt in history books

just like Osama is "dead" yeah right....

Comment

Originally posted by Nate11 View Post

Out of interest, what specificly makes you believe Hitler left Berlin?

Cheers,
      Chris.

Comment

look.. to me the show is entertaining.

did Hitler make it out of Berlin? probably not but who can really say with 100% certainty?

The show is exactly what I just wrote: a show. Don't go making mountains out of molehills. If anything, it's great that a show like this is on such a mainstream channel. Even if it's just theories and imagination. It's getting the idea that history is important out there.

I would much rather see 1000 shows like "Hunting Hitler" than something like "Swamp People" or "Ice Road Truckers" or "Insert Boring Show Idea Here". If anything a show like HH might cause one to use a few brain cells... even if it's formulating an argument about why Hitler must have died in Berlin.

So if you don't like the show that's fine.. but to say it shouldn't be on TV and is a complete waste of time is being overly dramatic.
        -Brian

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
          Out of interest, what specificly makes you believe Hitler left Berlin?

Cheers,
          Chris.
          because there is no physical proof he died there
          and because thats what the govt wants you to believe,,all nice and tidy
          we won the war after all hitlers dead,,
          just like we triumphed over Alcaida,,Osamas dead LOL

Comment

Exactly..

Originally posted by BROBS View Post
            look.. to me the show is entertaining.

did Hitler make it out of Berlin? probably not but who can really say with 100% certainty?

The show is exactly what I just wrote: a show. Don't go making mountains out of molehills. If anything, it's great that a show like this is on such a mainstream channel. Even if it's just theories and imagination. It's getting the idea that history is important out there.

I would much rather see 1000 shows like "Hunting Hitler" than something like "Swamp People" or "Ice Road Truckers" or "Insert Boring Show Idea Here". If anything a show like HH might cause one to use a few brain cells... even if it's formulating an argument about why Hitler must have died in Berlin.

So if you don't like the show that's fine.. but to say it shouldn't be on TV and is a complete waste of time is being overly dramatic.
            -Brian

Well put, I agree 100% Thanks

Comment

hold on...

Originally posted by Nate11 View Post

I never said he made it out...I said I enjoy the speculation and possibilties of it..

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                I never said he made it out...I said I enjoy the speculation and possibilties of it..

Exactly.

And even if what they are finding out isn't about Hitler it's still interesting and relevant to how other Germans may have fled after the war.

-Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                  Come on birdie, we all see the show as a joke with maybe a very few interesting points. And no one and I mean no one but you is recording it lol. I'm not taking up any PVR space for it that's for sure. The only thing that would make this show interesting is that maybe there was a slight chance he made it out of Berlin, and there isn't.

We all? That's a joke..."no one and I mean no one but you is recording it " Hmm really? More arrogance sigh*

Comment

Yes Brian

Originally posted by BROBS View Post
                    Exactly.

And even if what they are finding out isn't about Hitler it's still interesting and relevant to how other Germans may have fled after the war.

-Brian

Yes Brian gets it,,, exactly what I've been stating , but the Know it all arrogant crowd..have to spin our posts to proclaim their superior knowledge of the TR.

Comment

Birdie just having a bit of fun with you, I know not all think it's a joke lol.

A few posts back you said don't get the leiderhosen in a bunch or be so riled up about the show, but isn't that what you are doing now about posts here?
                      Last edited by Kelly w; 12-19-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

ooops

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                        Birdie just having a bit of fun with you, I know not all think it's a joke lol.

A few posts back you said don't get the leiderhosen in a bunch or be so riled up about the show, but isn't that what you are doing now about posts here?
                        s

orry kelly. got so many snarky comments, I missed your intent..

Comment

Ice road truckers is Ok, it doesn't pretend to be intellectual. It is simply a group of folks doing a hazardous job in a very remote area, same as the crab fishermen. Swamp people I refuse to watch as I don't enjoy seeing animals killed for the subject of a show.

As stated, the prospect of Hitler being alive and well after WW2 has been blared in the tabloids for decades. What distresses me about the show is the tabloid mentality of many people taking root that is needed to make a show like this a success. To me, falls in the same sphere as those who believe the moon landing was a big fabricated hoax.

To those who consider this a possibility, lets me ask these off the beaten path questions:

Does anyone seriously think Goebbels would have had his children murdered and then make charcoal out of him and his wife if Der Fuhrer was still drawing breath ?
                          Or perhaps you think that was an elaborately staged hoax as well ?

And what would be the point of a man like Hitler living on in complete anonymity and isolation ? Surviving just for survivals sake ? Goes far against the grain of everything that we know about the man.

Comment

Originally posted by eldenwaff View Post
                            Ice road truckers is Ok, it doesn't pretend to be intellectual. It is simply a group of folks doing a hazardous job in a very remote area, same as the crab fishermen. Swamp people I refuse to watch as I don't enjoy seeing animals killed for the subject of a show.

As stated, the prospect of Hitler being alive and well after WW2 has been blared in the tabloids for decades. What distresses me about the show is the tabloid mentality of many people taking root that is needed to make a show like this a success. To me, falls in the same sphere as those who believe the moon landing was a big fabricated hoax.

To those who consider this a possibility, lets me ask these off the beaten path questions:

Does anyone seriously think Goebbels would have had his children murdered and then make charcoal out of him and his wife if Der Fuhrer was still drawing breath ?
                            Or perhaps you think that was an elaborately staged hoax as well ?

And what would be the point of a man like Hitler living on in complete anonymity and isolation ? Surviving just for survivals sake ? Goes far against the grain of everything that we know about the man.
                            I agree....Hitler's whole life and persona revolved around his control over the German people....For him to be satisfied, pining away as a nobody in a South American country....I have a hard time believing his megalomania would allow for it.....Bodes

Comment

men walking on the moon is a hoax,,,it was all done in the studio

Comment

If ever a show didn't deserve 225 posts.....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X