Hunting Hitler series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birdie View Post
    Pee Wees Playhouse by the way,, a great show. So it comes down to your personal theory which you can't prove...I'll go on enjoying the show and what discoveries come of it...you can sulk.

Go for it, am far more concerned about last years toenail clippings than how you chose to spend your time.
    This show is simply fodder for those with over active imaginations and too much time on their hands - Peewee, no comment as I have never watched it, hopefully his whereabouts at least are known, being a convicted pedo and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
      So ... are these guys millionaires? Running around the world on stupid one-off leads that lead to the most goofy theories?

Kind of like that "Mystery of Oak Island". I watched about 2 of those shows a couple of years back. I was amazed that it was still on. What the hell do they do every week that makes for entertainment?
      Like you I bailed on it after 2-3 episodes, there is maybe 15 minutes of actual content per 60 minutes, after the commercials we need to recap what we just watched 5 minutes ago. My Brother is really into these shows and drives me crazy with his " oh, so you don't care about learning the truth? I thought you were into this stuff" yes, I am 'into this stuff'(Hitler-ww2) which is why I am convinced that Hitler died in the bunker in 1945. If he had escaped the Russians would have spared no expense to find him, he was war criminal number 1 after all. Blame it on the whole Survivor TV reality show mentality being applied now to serious topics. Just insulting IMO to anyone with an IQ over 90 who has actually cracked a book.
      Eric
      Last edited by ValhallaMilitaria; 12-18-2015, 08:17 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by eldenwaff View Post
        These are "high ranking Nazis" ?
        Hardly, they were unknown bit players until well after the war ended, and were only eventually pursued [and became notorious] because that was all that was left to go after.
        So very true.

Comment

Interesting...

Go for it, am far more concerned about last years toenail clippings than how you chose to spend your time.
          This show is simply fodder for those with over active imaginations and too much time on their hands - Peewee, no comment as I have never watched it, hopefully his whereabouts at least are known, being a convicted pedo and all.
          For someone who hates the show, you sure spend countless hours complaining about it, and being concerned who watches it. I'll enjoy the show, even more now, knowing it gets under your skin.

Also , the critique of the show HH, from a person who condemns another show,(Pee Wees), a show he admits he's never watched, and makes false claims about someone being a pedo, only assures me HH is a good show and my opinion is far more valid.

Comment

Bit players?

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
            So very true.

tell the untold thousands killed and maimed at the hands of Mengele, he was a "bit" player...Wow

Comment

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
              Like you I bailed on it after 2-3 episodes, there is maybe 15 minutes of actual content per 60 minutes, after the commercials we need to recap what we just watched 5 minutes ago. My Brother is really into these shows and drives me crazy with his " oh, so you don't care about learning the truth? I thought you were into this stuff" yes, I am 'into this stuff'(Hitler-ww2) which is why I am convinced that Hitler died in the bunker in 1945. If he had escaped the Russians would have spared no expense to find him, he was war criminal number 1 after all. Blame it on the whole Survivor TV reality show mentality being applied now to serious topics. Just insulting IMO to anyone with an IQ over 90 who has actually cracked a book.
              Eric
              Your arrogance is amusing Mr superior IQ LOL I know, you publish a list of shows you find worthy, so all the dumb people can follow along. LOL again.

Comment

For someone who hates the show, you sure spend countless hours complaining about it, and being concerned who watches it. I'll enjoy the show, even more now, knowing it gets under your skin.

"Countless hours" hmmm, now I can tell why you are such a fan of this gossipy drivel.
                I doubt if I have spent 5 minutes composing my thoughts on this semi reality soap opera, unlike you, PeeWee !

Also , the critique of the show HH, from a person who condemns another show,(Pee Wees), a show he admits he's never watched, and makes false claims about someone being a pedo, only assures me HH is a good show and my opinion is far more valid.
                Great, you are reassured that HH is a super duper show because of false accusations that Peewee Herman is a pedo, makes perfect sense ! Maybe you should write the producers and claim Hitler was your mailman in the 1970's, see what kind of enthralling episode they can make out of that.

Comment

Time to move on..

"Countless hours" hmmm, now I can tell why you are such a fan of this gossipy drivel.
                  I doubt if I have spent 5 minutes composing my thoughts on this semi reality soap opera, unlike you, PeeWee !

Great, you are reassured that HH is a super duper show because of false accusations that Peewee Herman is a pedo, makes perfect sense ! Maybe you should write the producers and claim Hitler was your mailman in the 1970's, see what kind of enthralling episode they can make out of that.

I repeat "from a person who condemns another show,(Pee Wees), a show he admits he's never watched, and makes false claims about someone being a pedo, only assures me HH is a good show and my opinion is far more valid.

Sorry you're so butt hurt over being called out for arrogance, lying, and worrying so much about what others enjoy.. maybe Santa will bring you a nice pacifier for Xmas.

Comment

This was great..

... as have been many locations they explore......no matter the validity of Hitler possibly escaping, the trail and exploration, are great.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Did they ever give the dates on the tombstone of the Germans that are buried in Spain?

Happy Holidays
                      Dennis J

Comment

Graves

haven't heard, very interesting to know who and when.

Comment

They didnt prove nothing at all.only good theories and posibilities...and the old woman who tolld that served food to hitler.

Comment

I repeat HH is a good show and my opinion is far more valid.
                            I repeat drama queen, I DON'T CARE, at all. Really. Watch peewee, HH or mister Rodgers neighborhood, the weather in Bombay is of more interest to me.

Sorry you're so butt hurt over being called out for arrogance, lying, and worrying so much about what others enjoy.. maybe Santa will bring you a nice pacifier for Xmas.
                            You are the one with your knickers in a knot and a passion for girly bickering - Maybe Santa will bring you a box set PeeWee DVD collection to burn up your apparently unlimited free time.
                            As for me, I'm going to check into how well the ignore function of this forum is operating.

Comment

Lol

So the guy hates the show an feels the need to post here and insult anyone who does...Then calls others girly...wow what a child.

Comment

Come on birdie, we all see the show as a joke with maybe a very few interesting points. And no one and I mean no one but you is recording it lol. I'm not taking up any PVR space for it that's for sure. The only thing that would make this show interesting is that maybe there was a slight chance he made it out of Berlin, and there isn't.
                                Last edited by Kelly w; 12-18-2015, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X