Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husken book

Hello all,
    The book "Katalog der Abzeichen Deutscher Organisation, 1871 – 1945", by Andre Husken-Heering is 1997 the latest version of this book? and if not is it worth trying to get the latest version or does the 1997 version have basically the same info as an updated version...if there is one? Also is price of 35.00 a good price. I tried Volume control books but none available right now and my understanding is that to order from Husken himself because of difference in price of euro vs $ cost would be a good deal more.
    Thanks for any info.
    Duzig

As far as I know the 1997 edition is the latest one and you can order it from Manion's just look under Military Ref. Books it's #5481715 $35.00

Comment

James,
      Thanks much again for your information. Ordered the book today from Manions. For 35 bucks including shipping and handling not bad at all. And I know most people don't seem to like Manions but I have gotten some very nice items from them for good prices. Of course one has to know what they're looking at but still a few items for good prices I've gotten. Again James thanks for your info.
      Duzig(Bill)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X