ZDF Miniseries: Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
    Time to play spot the mistakes an mg42 in 1941?
    T34/85 in 1941 ...

Jens

Comment

Hi Paulus.

Many thanks for the link!
      My only day off work this week, so I have watched all three episodes in sequence.
      Absolutely great!
      The very best German show since "Das Boot"; in fact I would go so far as to say it is superior.
      Excellent production, good acting; can hardly fault this.
      A little "square-eyed" after 4:5 hours though! Could watch this outstanding show again and again.
      The German "Band Of Brothers"? - I think so, and not before time.

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

Very well acted and well filmed production. A budget well spent. Poignant in many places. Quite a few predictable scenes the like of which have been seen before (paths crossing etc) but necessary to make it so interesting. It does remind you and force you to reflect upon how so many young lives were tragically destroyed by those catastrophic events.

Comment

I did enjoy the series at ZDF (Germany). Three evenings staring at the screen. Who cares for the mistakes in time-scedule, weapons, uniforms/insignia and whatever!
          Hope they will show the series in the Netherlands also in a while. I then will enjoy it again (in original German language). Great!!

Comment

They just took them all off youtube...I was watching it then went to dinner and now they're gone!

Chris

Comment

S##t, just finished part 2 and now can't finish it

Comment

Hey!!!, what the.....now I can't finish this either......

Comment

Someone re-uploaded them:

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpcn3pFc7So

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JyYRU7ycE

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QiZsIWDHa0

Comment

Finally a movie where they dont use reenactors as extras...

Im fed up with every german wearing chickenwires/cammocovers and every officer wears a crusher.....i want to see a common landser like in this one!!

Anyway.

These can be downloaded as torrents with HD quality and english subtitles...!!!

I will buy this one as soon as it comes out on Bluray or dvd...

Comment

Certainly the closer to the end it gets, the more "suspension of disbelief" on the part of the viewer it requires... Perfect? No. Amazing? Absolutely. My favorite war movie ever...? Honestly, I think yes.

Comment

Hi all
                        Where can I download this series with
                        English subtitles please

Comment

Hi marts90!

A previous post has links to "You Tube" to watch the series.
                          I doubt these links will last very long before they are pulled. An excellent series, well worth watching; I personally would thoroughly recommend it.
                          No doubt the "new" links will be disabled quite quickly to - watch now or wait for the DVD
                          I just got through the 4:5 hrs before the earlier link was disabled.
                          Well worth watching!

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

Hi,

Just realised that the new "You Tube" downloads do not have English subtitles.
                            That is a shame, we have to wait for the DVD; which I believe will not be too long in appearing!

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

I too, saved it on youtube to watch later only to then try and watch it but alas it had been pulled for copyright violations!

Can any German speakers get in touch with zdf and find out when the blu-ray/dvd with subtitles is being released at all please?

Regards

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by leads1 View Post
                                Hi all
                                Where can I download this series with
                                English subtitles please
                                Try torrent websites.
                                I'm currently downloading the series right now with English subtitles.

I'm not sure if we are allowed to link to torrent websites so, if you want the address drop me a pm.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X