DER FREIWILLIGE magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DER FREIWILLIGE magazine

Due to the many recent requests which reached me, here the complete details about "Der Freiwillige" magazine, which has again captured my personal strong interest and which can only recommend to subscribe to if seriously interested in the history of the Waffen-SS ! Markus

DER FREIWILLIGE

The Military-Magazine about the Waffen-SS.

The DER FREIWILLIGE („The Volunteer“) is he oldest and traditional Military-Magazine about the Waffen-SS.

You will read about the Divisions of the Waffen-SS and their European soldiers, their weapons and combat awards. You will be able to enjoy in-depth biographies and battle reports, Military fates, reenactment and the well-known Tracing Service.
    DER FREIWILLIGE is issued bi-monthly (6 issues per year) and each issue contains approx. 68 pages with many previously unseen photos from our extensive archive.

The subscription for the complete year is EUR 60,48.
    To order do not hesitate and contact us at:

Kontakt@Munin-Verlag.de

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!

MUNIN Verlag
    Attached Files

The periodical is essential and has been being published for decades, starting in November 1951 when created by Diamonds winner Herbert Gille
    Attached Files

Comment

Is this magazine still being produced? How does it read?

Comment

Hi,

since 2014 the magazine can be found under a new name as DMZ Zeitgeschichte.

http://inrur.net/wiki/Der_Freiwillige

It is published bimonthly in German with some Extra issues.

Each issue cost 7.95 euros.

The magazine is not to be confused with DMZ, which is from the same editor, but is not focussed on the Waffen-SS like DMZ Zeitgeschichte.

https://de-de.facebook.com/Deutsche....erzeitschrift/

The content is of course right-wing oriented like was Der Freiwillige.

See You

Vince

Comment

DMZ Zeitgeschichte magazine level is far below the good old "Der Freiwillige" I am still mourning.

Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
            DMZ Zeitgeschichte magazine level is far below the good old "Der Freiwillige" I am still mourning.

Pierre
            yes I agree ! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post

The content is of course right-wing oriented like was Der Freiwillige.

Vince
              as is to be expected ...especially when it was published by Munin !
              As a serious collector it has Always been helpful to know political slants of publishers-of any nation.
              But more surprising for me was while going over the decades of this magazine one can discern variations in the "flavor" of its ideological moorings as they evolved .
              After the Cold war rhetoric left in the 90s....a new angle arose.

I am glad I have so many of the old ones.
              In a strange way I like them almost MORE than my 33-45 era SS ideological magazines
              Too bad rising shipping costs over the years have killed my enjoyment of buying them in bulk.
              -Dont have any after about the year 2010...and probably never will.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X