• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Army execution in Germany.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dc9_1297473629

Amazing video!!

Comment

Amazing?! That was really disturbing and sick. I did not know what it was about so I watched it. I wish I had never done so. Sick sick sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sathukles View Post
        Amazing?! That was really disturbing and sick. I did not know what it was about so I watched it. I wish I had never done so. Sick sick sick.
        ''US Army execution in Germany.''

Interesting video, they probably used it for propaganda?

Comment

A simple reality, unfortunately. I don't see why America chooses to be softer on spies during peacetime, than wartime.

Comment

Our current government/military need to take notes and watch this video...We have become soft as a country...
            War is HELL!!

Comment

the guy had guts

Comment

There are some more on LiveLeak.
                Here is another one, also officier was shot: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0f_1179017747
                I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

bullet impact area

Looking at the dust spurting well to either side of the executed it's clear some of the firing squad individuals had reservations about shooting to kill and pulled their shots...probably the ones who had already seen too much slaughter...

Comment

Originally posted by J.von Canon View Post
                    Looking at the dust spurting well to either side of the executed it's clear some of the firing squad individuals had reservations about shooting to kill and pulled their shots...probably the ones who had already seen too much slaughter...
                    Your probably right.

Comment

What I dont understand is how these guys just stride up with no fear , I would be kicking and screaming !

Nick

Comment

They are not missed shots at all. It is a long firing line and the guys on the farthest ends rounds will impact at a sharp angle as opposed to the guys firing directly into the target. I bet every man on the firing line had at least one friend die , if not more to the enemy that they were executing. This was not just some random killings, these guys were found guilty of some atrocity and payed for it. I bet the execution squad had little problem carrying out the orders, possibly later in time they had regrets of it.

Comment

?

Originally posted by PZIV View Post
                          A simple reality, unfortunately. I don't see why America chooses to be softer on spies during peacetime, than wartime.
                          Don't worry! Don't lose sleep. The US Govt. tortures and murders people just like the good old days. I promise, now relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Don't worry! Don't lose sleep. The US Govt. tortures and murders people just like the good old days. I promise, now relax.
                            I don't worry or lose sleep, but I'm not talking about torture and murder. I'm talking specifically about those who break espionage laws and get away with it without the death sentence NOW, while they didn't in previous eras (even during the Cold War if I remember correctly).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X