Inglorious Basterd's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inglorious Basterd's

Well the spelling annoyed me and then this Trailer annoyed me. Looks like 1970's Drive-In Schtick. Just what Tarrantio likes. Oh well, I will go see it and be entertained. And for all the People who criticized the Uniforms in Valkyrie, get ready to weep in the Aisles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_166093.html

Can't be any worse than the 1978 Italian original (long-haired GIs and all).

How about Pitt (who is 45) playing a lieutenant?!
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Looks like it could be an amusing comedy.

JL

Comment

Garbage

What a load of KRAP! save your money.

Comment

Hope its a flop, I queued with some friends in Berlin for 5 hours to be an extra for this film and didnt get a second look!

Comment

Second Look

Well don't feel bad, based on the Trailer you have to be a real Bozo to be in this one.

Comment

More vilifying of average German soldiers who weren't necessarily Nazis, same old Hollywood BS.

Comment

After that preveiw, what a waste of film !!

That period is real not comedy.

Comment

Based on the clip, you could dress him up like a Mujahadeen and make it a modern flic. It is funny how biased these movies can be.

Comment

You guys all take yourselves far too seriously. It's a Quentin Tarrentino (sic) movie. It's comic book! If you watched/enjoyed Pulp Fiction, Resevoir Dogs, or any of the other movies he is associated with, it's his style and his style only.

When you come right down to it, all movies are make believe. The list of war movies that so many of you reward with exalted positions in your pantheon of movies are all phony. So many of you cried wolf when Valkyrie was in production, and then said how much you liked it, and so many are already pissing on The Forgotten Soldier.

Lighten up, they're movies.

Immer

Comment

tarantinos movie can not be bad.....

Comment

It's fairly evident that few of you, if any, saw the original version of this film. It's like saying, "HEY!....The French Police are not stupid and bumbling, in real life...Who IS this Clouseau character? That's not the way it is, in real life!".....
                        I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

looks terrible but im sure il give it a look!!!!

Comment

I cannot wait!!!! I love Tarantino, way over the top for violence. Great lines. Ridiculous plots. Perfect casting, or miscasting. Memorable scenes. And the perfect use of background music that makes absolutely no sense. Who can forget the dialogue of Jackson and Travolta discussing eating a Royale with Cheese from Pulp Fiction? Of the dance scene from Resevoir Dogs when Madsen cuts the guys ear off? How about the woman with the machine gun for a leg in GrindHouse? Where most people would find immorality and darkness, I will be rolling in the aisles laughing.
                            David

Comment

Dark?

You think you know darkness through a Tarrantino Movie? Popcorn entertainment at best, I will see it though.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X