Books Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Books Question

Got this too books relativly cheap I believe. Would like to know there value to best of your knowledge thx. They are great book I especialy like the LW one it amazing picks. Thx agian

Sorry about the picks just moved so dont have net jet, working from net caffe will resize for next time.
    Thx again for help guys
    Last edited by Wolffen; 10-03-2003, 07:07 AM.

No one has any idea no idea? If you had had it what would you sell it far what the min value thx

Comment

Well, they are both "popular" titles so my guess is @$25 each.
      However, I'd check on www.bookfinder.com or www.abebooks.com
      Many of the books on these websites are outrageously overpriced, ( $300 for Angolia's Fuhrer and Fatherland vol2?) but it'll give you some indication of general availability.
      Also, Joseph D'Errico has a lot of contemporary literature, so he might be able to give you a general idea.
      Cheers,
      JeMc

Comment

Wolffen, books are a strange lot when it comes to price. Most people buy books with lots of pictures as many collectors don't read German and get nothing from the text. The Luftwaffe book is very popular among collectors due to the cover art and the fact it contains lots of pics. Usually the Luftwaffe book sells for between $25 to $45 dollars depending on the condition, edition and the market at the time. You can get it cheaper in Germany, but then if you ship it overseas it winds up being the same price for US buyers. It always takes a buyer to finish a transaction and collecting period books has not reached the popularity of many other items. The condition of your edition would probably put it in the lower range due to the heavy foxing on the spine and the wear and staining on the cover. The upper book would probably bring from $25 to $40, again depending on condition but your edition looks to be in good shape. European flea markets are probably the best source for books of this age and I have found some great bargains (1 to 5 Euros) on some very scarce books, but this is a poor indication of their actual value on the market. Hope this helps.
        Richard V

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X