is this original book worth $128

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this original book worth $128

I came across a book that I have always wanted, but I don't know if it's condition is worth $128. can anyone tell me? The book is called "So wird man Fallschirmjäger..!" The dust cover is riped at the seem and it has tape on the edges. The pages are aged but intact and all there.

Alexander Raschdorf

i would post pictures of the book, but i don't understand how to add pictures.

Alexander,

I remember you playing in my backyard when you were 2 or 3 years old. Please tell your dad I said hi. I have known him about 33 years and he has always been one of the good guys.

Glad to see that you list German Paratrooper as one of your main interests. There are a lot of people on this forum that can help you. I know only about a very small piece of this hobby, but if there is ever anything that I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Just my opinion, but that is a common book, and I think $128 is too much in that condition. I would hold out for something better, cheaper.

Later,

Eric Queen
    Last edited by Eric Queen; 09-19-2003, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Alexander, I would concur with Eric. For this particular book in the condition you describe, the price is way too high.
      Richard V

Comment

Hi,

The price is too high. Don't forget that you have a coloured drawing on the cover.

Jean-Yves

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Here is the pic of the dust cover of the book.

A week ago I saw one of this book on German's eBay......the final price is Euro28.00.

Regards,

Joseph

Comment

Alexander,

A German book dealer (Theodor Walpurgius) sells it currently on his website (condition II, without dustcover) for Eur 60.-.

Here is the link:

http://www.history-books.com/de/shop/shop.cgi
            http://www.history-books.com/de/shop...=0&type=search

Ciao,

Claudio

Comment

I purchased it in a very mint condition from Weitze, several months ago. It costed 60 €... with dustcover. You can try him and see his offers.
              Óscar
              Last edited by Óscar G; 09-20-2003, 06:09 PM.

Comment

So wird man...

Originally posted by Óscar G
                I purchased it in a very mint condition from Weitze, several months ago. It costed 60 €... with dustcover. You can try him and see his offers.
                Óscar
                [FONT=Book Antiqua]you mean he might have another one to sell?

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander:
                  Yes, try this link https://www.weitze.net/ and type "So wird man Fallschirmjäger" on search tool. You´ll find two items. Though they have no dustcover, I think the prices are interesting and more reasonable than the first one.
                  Good luck and best regards.
                  Óscar

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X