EK Books-Benders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK Books-Benders

the Book on EKs by Gordon Williamson that is featured at Benders Publishing site..is that the most recent Edition available?..also what about Formans 3rd edition price guide is that book worth getting.....i'm a newbie to the hobby and would like to arm myself with the best info available before i go out to the flea markets of the world and take apart some poor old vendors claim to authenticity

Hello Richard
    Gordon's last book about EK is entitled "The Iron Cross of 1939" and is found on Bender publishing website. A fellow member gave us yesterday the address of a website where you can find interesting books for bargain prices. The URL is this one :

http://tollehausbooks.com/mcart/index.cgi?ID=KN9ONK

Gordon's book was published in 2003 so there is for thje moment only one edition and if you are interested in the Iron Cross matter, I would suggest to buy this book. Das Eiserne Kreuz by Harald Geissler is also very good although it's written in German. However, even iif you are far from being fluent, hundreds of photos are shown.

I would personally not recommend Forman's books since these latter ones contain many fakes which might mislead you in your future buyings.

Have you visited on the non forum section the following page ?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/rese...s/booklist.htm

Many books are listed and sorted by topics. LEt us know what is (are) your main field(s) of interests and we'll be able to provide you a short list of 'must-read" books.
    Hope this helps
    Regards
    Denis

Comment

I agree to you Denis...
      Gordon book is great. But I would like to ask you, do you know something about the book "the iron time".... did you read it? Does it is good??
      Thanks
      Ferran

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X