Luft Combat Badge- Look textbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luft Combat Badge- Look textbook?

I saw this zinc Luftwaffe Combat Badge up for auction last night. After looking at pictures of several known original late-war zinc badges (both on this site and others), I decided that it looked legit and placed my bid.

What do you folks think?

I know it isn't one of the pretty, rivited, marker-marked ones (like the Osang Dresden-marked beauty that I had in the 1980's). But this one is in my price range, appeared original, and less than $100 shipped to my door.

Let me know what you think!
    John

Hi John

I saw this one in that auction and it looks like an original. $100 is a fair price. They usually fetch $125 or more in my area. I have several of this type. In fact, I just got another one at a show on sat. for $60, in very nice condition. This type should weigh in at about 35 grams. That said, however, I did get one of these, last year off an internet auction that looked good but it turned out to be a very light weight example with rough edges. It weighed just 27 grams and in my opinion is a copy of the original.

Hope you'll like it. I think these are a good bargain at $100 or less.

Best regards
    Ken

Comment

Thanks for the insight Ken!

The seller has a 7 day, complete return policy. When I get it I will post some better, close-up pics.

That is, of course, if I win the auction

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X