Book "DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE" by Ulric of England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book "DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE" by Ulric of England

I've been looking at this book for awhile now, can you lads please give me your opinions of it. Whats the quality? Is it acurate? How good are the photographs? Is it worth the money? Thanks in advance for you help.

All the Best! Presley
    Last edited by Hans Dorr; 05-26-2003, 08:45 AM.

Ah, c'mon lads! Nobody has seen or has this book? Just a couple of lines about it would help tremendously.
    Prost! Presley

Comment

Hi Presley, for what its worth i've got the book and think its pretty good. It depends what you're looking for. I think the detail is pretty good and some of the colour close up photos are excellent. I would recommend it.
      Ronnie R

Comment

Ronnie, Thanks for your reply! I've always been facinated by the waves of the Deutschland Erwache standards at the party rallies. I am hoping that this book will give me a better understanding of; who, what, where, when, and why.
        Cheers! Presley

Comment

DE book

I can recommend this book as well--it's the only reference that covers the DE standards, history, construction, numbers and names awarded, etc. It's well worth the cost for the amount of information provided.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Thanks Erich thats what I needed to hear! You and Ronnie have helped me make the decision to go ahead and buy the book!
            Salute! And a hearty thank you!
            Cheers! Presley

Comment

"Deutschland Erwache" Has Arrived!

I just wanted to say that I recieved "Deutschland Erwache" from Greg Tolle over at Tollehaus Books, and it is excellent. I too can whole heartedly recommend it as well. Much more detailed and in depth than I realized. A welcome edition to the library!
              P.S. I've heard a rumor that this book will be going out of print. Unfortunate if it's true.
              Cheers! Presley

Comment

For Ronnie R

Your mailbox is full, cannot reply to your PM
                until you get a chance to clear it out.

Answer to questions: Yes, Yes.

Phil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X