SS-Steel: Expanded Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-Steel: Expanded Edition

The last post regarding this was in 2010 and had no responses. I was able to find a copy of this for $87 with shipping from a place in South Dakota, USA and it's due to arrive tomorrow. Aside from the one bad helmet debacle that was identified as a fake later on, is this still an ok book to still use as a reference?

IMO it is still a useful reference overall, and if you really did obtain the expanded edition for $87, you did quite well.

I would also strongly recommend The Helmet Decals of the Third Reich by Ken Niewiarowicz, which has a solid chapter on SS decals.

Comment

Originally posted by historyguy View Post
      IMO it is still a useful reference overall, and if you really did obtain the expanded edition for $87, you did quite well.

I would also strongly recommend The Helmet Decals of the Third Reich by Ken Niewiarowicz, which has a solid chapter on SS decals.

I did indeed. Unfortunately I found out after the fact that the vendor, PzG out of South Dakota is extremely controversial and probably a white nationalist organization. At least the amount they got out of me was minimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X