Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ Toy soldiers from King & Country

Hello folks,
    I actually collect these guys and I use them in little displays with some of my original items. I thought I would share with you the new FJ line from King & Country. I thought some of you may find them of interest.

https://www.kingandcountry.com/catal...20II&series=FJ

Regards,
    Jody

Jody

Its not my thing but do appreciate the work that has gone into these toy soldiers and collectability of these items! It reminds me of my airfix models before I joined the real paratroops!

Great little items and very collectable, just why are their hands so large!!?
    Attached Files

Comment

Realy good

Jody that looks realy good for shure,lots of detail in it,and it realy was a white weapons container.It i suppose makes it easier for them to find,but then also the enemy to see it and try get it before them,like on crete etc...
      And off topic,you are in the real red berets is it?,and have you been overseas yet to afghanisntan or iraq etc...?

Comment

Originally posted by 15parabattalion View Post
        Great little items and very collectable, just why are their hands so large!!?
        And why are the soles of the boots nailed, and why is the knife-pocket on the wrong leg...?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X