Heydrichs grave robbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birdie View Post
    "Early findings indicate that "nothing was removed" from the grave, a police source was quoted as saying by the daily Tagesspiegel."

Hmmm so how do they know that? I am fascinated by this story ,, who knows more?

would love to see pics of what happened , what was in the coffin,and his corpse.
    Saying that "nothing was removed" might indicate that they didn't actually reach the contents of the grave. I too would be interested to learn more though.

Comment

incomplete story

I keep reading "No bones" were removed...I keep reading.."no motive" is known..C'mon it's a 90% probability the robbers were after nazi artifacts...The lack of details is frustrating.

Comment

THAY WAS NOT DIGGING HIM UP TO GIVE HIM A KISS THAT'S FOR SURE.HIS COFFIN WAS MADE OF OAK. STAND THE TEST OF TIME THAT WOOD.ME THINKING HIS RING AND UNIFORM. YOU CAN KEEP THE BONES

Comment

I think that each ring was sent to Wewelsburg castle at the death of its owner and then sealed up in a blasted mineshaft in 1945? I would be curious to see what was left in his coffin after all these years.

Comment

Yes I agree

Originally posted by wh014d4394 View Post
            THAY WAS NOT DIGGING HIM UP TO GIVE HIM A KISS THAT'S FOR SURE.HIS COFFIN WAS MADE OF OAK. STAND THE TEST OF TIME THAT WOOD.ME THINKING HIS RING AND UNIFORM. YOU CAN KEEP THE BONES
            exactly grave robbers...we all know it,,,officials playing dumb

Comment

if you look on u-tube digging up the dead. they have opened coffins that's bean buried 70 to 90 years ago.and the suits that some were buried in would only need a dry clean. amazing but true. so these grave robbers spent 2 to 3 hours digging him up.opened his coffin then just left? they left ok just leaving his bones

Comment

inside job? the temptations to be in on The Job would be I think huge for a beat cop or even inspector 3rd class, trying to get by on a policeman's salary. given the ring alone wd. be worth thousands USD, a come-on from bad actors in this scenario might've proved too hard to resist. just speculation, mind....

Originally posted by birdie View Post
                exactly grave robbers...we all know it,,,officials playing dumb

Comment

We were in Berlin two years ago and to close a loop of previous visits we ended up beside Heydrich's grave - I hasten to add no respect for the man nor what he had been part of.
                  I would leave him where he is but would fill the grave with concrete to put off others from " digging".

Other unmarked graves - four years ago I found the family of Fritz Todt had just laid a wreath on his unmarked grave.
                  Attached Files

Comment

curious why you laid flowers for Todt

Post removed,, My mistake,,,I read the above post incorrectly.
                    Last edited by birdie; 02-10-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

The FAMILY laid the flowers - not the poster.

Comment

Got it Thanks

Originally posted by bmsmear View Post
                        The FAMILY laid the flowers - not the poster.

my mistake early here..I read it wrong. Edited

Comment

Birdie, no offense taken.

Comment

I would actually suspect left-wing/Antifa to have done this.

They claimed to have dug up Horst Wessel's (former) grave some years back and thrown the skull into a river, though it turned out it was actually Wessel's father's grave, and the coffin had not been opened.

Comment

Whomever was responsible, grave robbing is a pretty low activity to be taking pride in. Dig out five feet of soil put in four and a half feet of concrete and top off with soil and leave him be .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X