Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M44 tunic

Hello,

I hope, this thread fits to the forum... when not, please move it or delete it.

I am a amatuer/hobby sewer and sewed some uniform parts (caps, trousers, tunics), and now want to show you some...
    This thread is about a light/summer gabardine M44 tunic, with late-war details, wich means, that I used the "last-ditch M44 tunic" thread as a reference.
    The tunic has no adjustable cuffs, and only sporadically lining, , the pockets and the collar and the pockets upper side are unfinished.
    I also sewn on SS-Schütze insignia, with selfmade Gebirgsjäger shoulder baords (green piped), and a selfmade "Nord" cuff-title. (I made the "Nord" writing by myself)

Here are the photos of it:
    -complete tunic:

-pockets and button flap:

-unfinished pocket:

-the "lining":

-Underside of the collar, also unfinished:

-belt ramp:
    [img]http://mitglied.lycos.de/test734/tunic_7.jpg[img]
    -Gebirgsjäger shoulder boards...

I hope you like it...

Bye, David

Ps. I know, that no Nord cuff-tiel existed, that was issued, but I read, that there were some Nord cuff titles form the Allgemeine-SS Abschnitt "Nord".

And my grandfather was from 1942-'45 in teh 6.-SS Gebirgsdivision Nord as a part of the Stabsbatterie SS-Gebirgs-Artilleire-Regiment 6.

If you have any informations or photos of Nord o from Artillerie of Nord please tell me.

/Oh, and the buttons need a "repaint"... tat looks a bit "crappy"...
    Last edited by Ryan94; 03-15-2005, 06:43 AM.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X