Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about repro M44 tunics

Hello,
    I looking for manufacturer, who produces WH uniforms from "Italian" or "mustard brown" length.
    Mustard brown for me little bit looks like polish pre-war uniform colours.
    Thanks

You may want this moved to the Living History page

Comment

Originally posted by DennyB View Post
      You may want this moved to the Living History page
      OK, no problem. Admin can move topic he wants

Comment

www.panzerknacker.nl

Comment

At one time Janke had some mustard brown wool material they made late war items from but that has been years so I don't know if they still do. Have you tried eBay? There are some of those Chinese dealers that have carried the brown M-44 tunics.

Comment

See this.

http://www.hessenantique.com/PhotoGa...ctCode=2111105

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Castell View Post
              There you go. Now go to www.atthefront.com and get a M-44 breast eagle and a pair of late war generic litzen and you will be set.

Comment

Thanks, in www.panzerknacker.nl and www.hessenantique.com is this same (colour identical as Swedish war uniforms, gray- not brown) and in ATF is "Sturm"- typical middle war (M36, 40, 42) cloth.
                And what the Italian cloth? I just found only really "hairy".

Comment

Originally posted by M98CZ View Post
                  Thanks, in www.panzerknacker.nl and www.hessenantique.com is this same (colour identical as Swedish war uniforms, gray- not brown) and in ATF is "Sturm"- typical middle war (M36, 40, 42) cloth.
                  And what the Italian cloth? I just found only really "hairy".
                  Panzerknacker and Hessen both sell the same repros, they are made by Pirschen/Antz in China. Quality is very good, and the late wool is not as the swedish wool, it is really a nice brown variant of fieldgrey. Pirschen/Antz also have a very nice "Italian" wool, which is darker and more blue-green than the normal feldgrau. If you ask - maybe they will make you a M44 in Italian wool, in the past this was possible...

Comment

I saw blouse (friend ordered mustard brown blouse) from Pirschen and I compared material Swedish (my private made M43 WH cap) vs. Pirschen and similarity was 95% . Second friend have mantel from Pirschen´s italian wool, but it´s hairy as well as standard WH wool. I do not know if he have more types of Italian wool. I want a wool which is in the 1st contribution .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X