• Show
Clear All

Great site on Bunker exploration

Check it out http://7grad.org/
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Well Muenster, that's a pretty neat site.Some of those "Dragon's Teeth" in the Woods, with the moss growing on them, almost look like Dwarves built them in Prehistoric times. I like how the Bunkers are now used for Batshelters. A smart idea in more ways than one. Have you ever seen soldier's graffiti of the time on the Bunker walls?Cheers, Chris B.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Those guys come out of where I live here in Münster. They live 10 minutes from me and are quite helpful when I have a question where a bunker is. I have never seen any graffitti , only once when I was a kid and went skiiing. I went to a hotel at lake chiemsee and there was old soldier graffitti in the cellar. I go exploring in the Eifel around the westwall but most of the good bunkers are cemented shut. I tried to get into one outside of Bitburg , it was some sort of munitions storage built into a mountain.They shut it off because it was so large to american kids from the nearby base went in and got lost. It took a week for the police to find the bodies. They died of no water and food. Another good site is lostplaces.de

Cheers,
      Dion
      Iam Uncle Sam
      That’s who Iam
      Been hiding out
      In a rock and roll band

Comment

Climbing around old bunkers sounds like a neat way to spend time.That's the thing about Europe. So much History everywhere you look. Cheers, Chris B.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X