Salvaged u boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvaged u boat

Guys i have just visited a salvaged german u boat in Liverpool England and i would recomend that if possible you should get to visit it someday.You can board the vessel for 9£ and view the recovered artefacts. web:www.warships.freeserve.co.uk.I would recomend sending for the booklet at 2£ 50p as it gives you the whole story of the uboats history and recovery ,it also has great pictures of the u boat interior and artefacts recovered.i REPEAT THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR ALL MILITARIA ENTHUSIASTS,YOULL NOT BE DISAPOINTED.,James/IRELAND. ps they also have a video for sale on the uboat and a more substantial book.

hi James.

Isn't that the one that was salvages near Denmark? They found a lot of nice stuff in it - but not all the gold they belived they would find.

Kind regrads
    jules
    Last edited by Jules; 09-30-2005, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules
      hi James.

Isn't that the one that was salvages near Denmark? They found a lot of nice stuff in it - but not all the gold they belived they would find.

Kind regrads
      Jakob Kristensen
      Thats the one , there are many interesting replies on the same subject in the helmet forum ,best wishes James/Ireland

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X