Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dedicated to the Spanish soldiers that fought in the Battle of Krasny Bor......

ARRIBA ESPAÑA!!!!!!!

Comment

Wonderfull and gorgeous still life, thanks for sharing!!!!

Impressive collection,

mi más sincera enhorabuena por las piezas y el buen gusto en su exposición.

Congratulations for the items and the good stetic sense in their disposition.

Comment

I am gald you liked it...to bad the other two blau lids have not arrived...

Me alegro que te haya gustado...es una pena que todavia no hayn llegado los otros dos..hubiera sido una buena composicion.....

Comment

well here are some better light photos of this lid I just acquired:.....

Comment

cant wait to have this one in hand to see if I can catalogue maker and lot number...

But so far it looks like an SE....due to the eagle either that or an ET....

Comment

Comment

Spanish Blue Division Patch, Eagle and Falange insignia visor cap

This is a new lot from a member of the Spanish Blue División.
                RS
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Division azul wound badge document.

Hola!

I just picked this up to add to my small Division Azul collection. I am also working on acquiring a soldbuch
                    Attached Files

Comment

Good find...!

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post
                        Good find...!
                        Gracias!

As you know the feldpost is the Spanish War hospital in Riga .

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
                          Gracias!

As you know the feldpost is the Spanish War hospital in Riga .
                          What is interesting is the date....February 1943....maybe the wound was received on that 10th of February..that we all know about...!

Comment

hi there!!
                            this is from fellow collector. he does not know if original. perhaps you can help him.
                            advanced thanks for your cooperation.

I'm talking about the spanish shield !!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looks like an original issue Bevo shiled with the added embroidery....when was it done? hard to tell, as it happen during and after the war...but so far, design is common to period ones, it looks good with a nice patina........

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
                                Hola!

I just picked this up to add to my small Division Azul collection. I am also working on acquiring a soldbuch

Congratulations....beautiful document wounded, a volunteer Blue Division.
                                regards

Antonio

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 47 users online. 0 members and 47 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X