Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really great collection, Paul!
    Thank You very much for showing it.

But why should this be an officer candidate?

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
    Stabsfeldwebel Officer Candidate.

Comment

Quite Impressive

Comment

Paul,
        I love your focus - something I just don't have in my collection! And very rare stuff in there indeed. Well done my friend. I look forward to seeing future acquisitions.

Marc

PS - the musikmeister is outrageous!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate the kind words. It would not be what it is today, without the help of many of you who have responded here!

Again, if there is anything you all want to see better pics of, please let me know.

Comment

Wow paul...! Very nice collection! I love your FD collar tabs and your shoulder boards collection! Nice trade badges also.. You have some very rare items. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Very impressive Paul, your collection is amazing.

Comment

Dear Paul,

Nice to see the whole collection all together in one thread. There are some uniforms in this thread I have not seen before.....you have been holding out on me!

As Paul has mentioned previously in this thread, we have been helping each other assemble a "complete" tab collection. What he lacks I have and what I lack he has. There are not many tabs between the 2 of our collections that are missing.

We hope to get a few more articles done to spark an interest in this under appreciated field.

Gary B
                ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Very impressive !
                  The collection and the research of all a life

Comment

Hello Paul

great collection, no doubt !

I would be very interested by several detail photographs of your tunics to educate myself. Have you such pictures ?

Comment

Paul,

Can I ask a simple question since I do not have any Luftwaffe reference books. What does the "W" stand for on the boards in post #20? Thanks!

Richard

Comment

Hello!

Paul R

I love your focus to Luftwaffe.

All the best
                        Marine

Comment

Paul, I enjoyed the tunic display very much. The musicians tunic was my favorite. Thanks for postling all those wonderful tunics.

Comment

Thank you for all of the kind remarks. I apologize for the late reply, as I have been at sea for the past few months. Getting on line has been very difficult.

1. The "W" is indicative of a Luftwaffe Waffenmeister.
                            2. New Kid, what type of photos do you want to see?

I love the Musician set as well. It is a shame that it is not named... I am sure that it would be possible to at least narrow him down to a few people though. I am sure that not too many made it to GENT Belgium. I have seen one other such tunic, on Weitz's site, a few months ago. That one was in a very used condition and to an Obermusikmeister assigned to a flight unit. Has anyone ever seen another musikmeister with a different waffenfarbe?

Due to my physical location and lack of storage, I will not be adding anything new to the collection for a while. :- (

If there is something that you all want a better view of, please do not hesitate to ask.

Comment

Hello Paul no one item in your collection is not original
                              Stunning collection and the M43 HG is a killer tunic, I'd like to have one of these in my collection
                              Congrats again, Ciao.
                              Luca
                              Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Thanks Luca!

I would love to find a nice Field Gray LW M43 cap to go with it... but I doubt that this will ever happen(although I would love one of those high quality repros!).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X