No announcement yet.

The old Suter's uniforms & stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For an Oberleutnant of Kavallerieregiment 5. Have the pair.
    Attached Files

Comment

Another Kavallerieregiment 5 board.
      Attached Files

Comment

Oberleutnant assigned to the Kommando Kavallerie-Brigade 7 (Headquarters of the 7th Cavalry Brigade)
        Attached Files

Comment

Dave:

Is it possible to see some close-ups of the tunic referenced in Post 303? thanks,

Dylan

Comment

Dylan,

This is the important stuff. Any other part in particular you want to see a photo of? (FYI, I also have the pants - unpiped and, like the tunic, well worn.)
            Attached Files

Comment

Dave:

That is exactly what I was looking for. A beautiful and rare tunic. Thanks so much for the quick response, and great pictures. Do you have any info on how many individuals served in this occupation department? And, if you dont mind, how and where (as in private collector, dealer, vet, purchase - Europe, America, etc.) did you acquire this tunic? Ive looked for these tunics and this is the first ive ever seen. Thanks Again,

Dylan

Comment

I picked the set up about 3 years ago from a dealer in England. Fellow's name is Bob Tredwin. It was for sale (drum foll, please) on eBay.

I'm not sure how many folks served in that particular branch, but not a lot. As I'm sure you know, these guys served as administration officials in the occupied territories. Most of the officials had the HV devices on the boards. This is kind of a sub-branch. In 20 years of collecting the only other stuff from this branch I've picked up are a set of tabs & boards just like on this tunic and a single board for a captain.

Comment

Enlisted artillerie HBT strap.
                  Attached Files

Comment

For an enlisted man in Artillerieregiment 6. Probably from an issue Waffenrock.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Unteroffizier from Artillerieregiment 77.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Higher quality Waffenrock strap.
                        Attached Files

Comment

The guy probably went out and ordered the Waffenrock this came off of the day he made corporal.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wish I had everything that went with this one...
                            Attached Files

Comment

And in this case, I do. Still nicely attached to the Waffenrock, thank you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

From the Waffenrock of an Oberfeldwebel of Artillerieregiment 5. Notice the Weimar-pattern tress.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X