• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laurens,

Here's what you were looking at.
    Attached Files

Comment

Noticed that a couple tunics didn't really show up in those general shots, so here they are on their own.
      Attached Files

Comment

This overcoat is the one pictured in Jack Angolia's Die Kriegsmarine - Uniforms and Traditions, Volume 3 , page 436.
        Attached Files

Comment

Medical waffenrock. Even has the horizontal pocket for the 1st Sergeant's reporting book. Hope to find one of those some day....
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dave:
            I am really envious for this medical tunic...I am doctor and I always love tunics of this branch of service. It´´s the first that I have seen of a Der spiess medical troop
            Congratulations
            F.K.

Comment

dave,outstanding collection! nice rooms!
              your own bunker to relax !!!!!!
              Is it possible for you to make photos of the jager
              jacket! thanks! manuel

Comment

Manuel. Sure thing. This is a nice complete uniform - tunic, piped pants and overcoat.
                Attached Files

Comment

Shot from the front. Kind of a weird way to display it, what with overcoat worn on one side, but I couldn't think of another way to do it - without using a seperate mannequin - and I don't have the room to do that.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Gotta love these digital cameras!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Dave!!!!! I am a jager addict! extremely good troops and not very known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      thanks for sharing and your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      let me know if it y takes too much space since I have a nice corner in the other side of the world!!!! gracias amigo! manuel

Comment

The oberleutnant greatly appreciates your kind offer of accomodation, but thinks he will stay where he is.

Comment

dave, tell him beautifull women,good wine and meat and lots of comrades are waiting for him, a visit will be ok! but I am not sure if he is going back after tasting the argentinian flavour!
                          regards and gracias!!!!! I had a very good time!
                          thanks for sharing! regards manuel
                          Last edited by ManuelR; 11-03-2002, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Since 1986? Blood.... erm... crikey! What do you do, rob banks in your time off?

Comment

Really !!!!!

I've been collecting for close to forty years and what I have pales in comparison to yours

Nice display ! I would have to win the lottery to even come close to something as magnificent as that !!

Comment

OOPS

Hmmmm. '86 didn't sound right. Looked at the wrong blinking list. Did a re-check. Actually bought my fist piece May 9, 1983. Sorry about that.

Well, in a sense I DO rob banks. Going to do another job there this afternoon. They pay me to sit at a desk and read a book, what with the uniform being a visual deterent and all. Oh yes, and I make sure that the free coffee/hot chocolate machine is in good working order. Requires frequent operation. 'Tis a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X