• Show
Clear All

Km sport eagle shirt opinions

Dear Gents
    I need your comments before purchasing this Km sport eagle shirt

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all
    Fernando

Hello Fernando,

Merry Christmas. This is a very nice shirt removed 1st pattern KM sport shirt eagle. Although some consider these 1st pattern eagles ugly I really like them!!

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
      Hello Fernando,

Merry Christmas. This is a very nice shirt removed 1st pattern KM sport shirt eagle. Although some consider these 1st pattern eagles ugly I really like them!!

Fred
      Please could you tell me when was used first pattern and when second pattern and finally any pics to compare both

Thanks again

Comment

Hello KMSpain could probably give you a better answer but if it is anything like the Heer insignia it probably came out in October 1935. The second pattern was introduced just after the 2nd pattern Heer breast eagle in 1936. The KM will differ slightly in dates. I have only the Heer insignia to show as I usually don't pick up KM stuff.

Here are my Heer example. 1st Pattern upper left, 2nd pattern lower right.

Fred
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
          Hello KMSpain could probably give you a better answer but if it is anything like the Heer insignia it probably came out in October 1935. The second pattern was introduced just after the 2nd pattern Heer breast eagle in 1936. The KM will differ slightly in dates. I have only the Heer insignia to show as I usually don't pick up KM stuff.

Here are my Heer example. 1st Pattern upper left, 2nd pattern lower right.

Fred
          thanks Fred Im now in touch by phone with Eduardo(KM-Spain) and his GREAT KM book is the Real source to find such info

Comment

I never have found the dates when the 2nd sport eagle were introduced in the KM, but should be at the sane time of the Heer model or just a few latter, so probably in 1936 or 1937
            Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
            Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Nice eagle!
              Great information gentlemen!
              Kind regards Chay

Comment

I would like to see any pics from those KM eagles sport shirts on wear but Im afraid I didn,t find any thread about it

I have just started another thread asking them,may be one from you could help me posting any or show me any thread

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=986711

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X