Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-Boot Uniforms

Hello All,

Hundred of threads but never one (or rarely) on U-Boot uniforms.

I like those uniforms and I have always a great pleasure to see them, so I start 'The U-Boot Uniforms Thread' and I hope that it will be completed by other U-Boot collectors.

My first picture is for a typical 'bordjacke'.
    Attached Files
    Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Second picture: a typical "'Narvik's jacket".
    Attached Files

Comment

Kaleu...
      Attached Files

Comment

Michel, your photography is very good, I like the background shade. Thanks for showing your very nice uniforms. Hope more are posted from different people.

In picture 3, Are you recreating Thomsen in Das Boot?

Comment

Great images Michel!!!
          My contribution...

Obs: The Kriegsmarine "Bordmütze" is of U-777.

Regards,

Ricardo.

Comment

Michel and Ricardo these are beautiful items, thanks for sharing . Michel, I've never seen for sale or anywhere a u-boat jacket like yours (post #1). We are talking rare of the rarest

Comment

Fantastic items! Thanks for sharing!
              jeff
              Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Hello

Very, Very, Nice Items.. I really enjoyed them.. Keep them comming... Just plain super nice... BILL

Comment

Originally posted by Michel
                  Kaleu...
                  Damn I like that one.
                  Looks like that drunken captain in Das Boot.

Frank Scheepers

Comment

Michel your set-ups are amazing! Can you please post a few more photos of those binoculars? If I am correct they are rubberized right? Truly amazing!!!!

Thanks,
                    Michael

Comment

Originally posted by MGN
                      Michel your set-ups are amazing! Can you please post a few more photos of those binoculars? If I am correct they are rubberized right? Truly amazing!!!!

Thanks,
                      Michael
                      Hello Mickael,

I will post more pictures of the binoculars later, for the moment I prefer that the thread on the U-Boot uniforms lives.

Thanks for all the comments, but I am not the only one to have an interest and collecting the U-Boot uniforms, POST YOUR PICTURES...

Regards,

Michel

Comment

In an OCEAN of fakes (as Uboot stuff is is copied a the level of SS stuff) it is always nice to see original items, sadly it is not often the case, even in this forum.

Thanks Gentlemen
                        Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

You are right François, sadly people are looking for bargain prices rather than for original items.

The good Kriegsmarine items are very rare except some basic stuff but we need to encourage people to collect Kriegsmarine - this thema is mostly unknown by collectors - possibilities and opportunities given by the diversity (uniforms, caps, equipments, instruments, documents...) are more than interesting.

Now if you are interesting by history it's even better.

My contribution of the day is a Korvettenkapitän's uniform.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Not uniforms (just because I don't have the room) but regardless, KM caps are copied in vast numbers, rare as hens teeth, and greatly undervalued. Go ahead, just try and find a real one for sale
                            Last edited by R.Beck; 12-30-2006, 09:52 PM.

Comment

another removable top not named
                              Last edited by R.Beck; 12-30-2006, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X