MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I Opened up the Trunk and Found This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I Opened up the Trunk and Found This!

Gotta love Dad! He could pack a LOT in those trunks. Instant collection that I thought I'd share.
    Attached Files

Very nice trunk

Comment

All bring-backs ?

Comment

One in a lifetime!

Comment

My dad collected all of his life. He and I packed this trunk years ago... (YEARS AGO). I recently unpacked it and was amazed at what was in there.

This is a small assortment of what I'm going through. I thought many of you would enjoy it.

There are a couple of the 1970's etched bayonets (Totenkopf & Das Reich), popular from the House of Swords catalogs. There are vet bring backs (all of the daggers, most of the bayonets and fighting knives).

In fact, he bought a foot locker full of daggers in about 1975. He got it home and pulled out the shelf, to find lots more. All from an Armored Vet. He never did anything other than hang them on the wall. They are just as they were when he got them....

He loved the "Blades". I'll be photographing a handful to get some information, before listing them. Several won't be listed, as there are too many good memories....

Thanks guys!

Comment

Wow, what a haul

Comment

Locker

Oh my!!

Comment

That's a once in a lifetime find, wow! I look forward to seeing what you have to list.

Comment

Thanks for all of the PM's. I will be posting individual pieces here over the next week or so for evaluation, prior to listing. That way everyone interested can keep an eye out on the E-Stand - and it's fair to all.

Civil war to Korea era blades.... Thanks guys!!!

Comment

WOW! Wish I opened up a trunk and found that. Very Nice!

Comment

Jackpot .

Comment

Wonderful

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Very nice

I ll be looking E stand for your US knives and GB dagger

Comment

That's incredible and some beautiful pieces!!,did your dad passed awhile back or recently? if it was recently just wanted to say sorry.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X