A few tunics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few tunics

I haven't posted anything in a long time. My collection hasn't grown much lately as I have been focused on other things.

The Engineer ObLt came from one of our forum members who was stationed in Germany. The breeches, boots and tunic are from the same person. Also with the set was an early, brown officer belt and holster set.
    Attached Files

M43 nco

Nice NCO Artillery tunic from another of our well-respected forum members.

The EM tunics on the torsos are both 1940 dated tunics. The M40 I picked up this past Max Show from Bill Shea and the M36 style came from Mike Davis. Both terrific pieces that I am very proud to own. I would like to find a nice set of M40 type Infantry boards for the M40, but as you know, this particular set up was prevalent.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wrappers

All four of these wrappers came from the same person. You may recognize them from past posts. My favorite has to be the Panzerjager NCO. If my memory serves me, I think three of the four are in the Panzerfeldjacke books by Pritchett.

The M36 style NCO tunics are also very nice. The one on the left is Panzer and the other is Infantry. I bought the Panzer NCO with a pretty nice pair of stone gray straight leg pants. I need to get this on a mannequin.

The Infantry NCO was once a Spieß. You can clearly see where the piston rings were on the sleeves. This one also looks like it may have had a cuff title on the right sleeve, above the Spieß rings. Very hard to tell for sure, and I can't be certain.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Crusader17; 05-06-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

M43 and M44 EM

A few EM tunics.

I seem to always forget about this early GD EM tunic. This one has been vetted on this forum several times. Some here know the history of this tunic, and I'd love to document it some how. If you know anything about it, please post it here. It is a beautiful tunic and also should be on a mannequin.
        Attached Files

Comment

One you don't see every day.

For some reason you just don't see M42 tunics very often. Here is a fabulous one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Some other stuff

I haven't looked at this stuff in a long time, so forgive me if I bore you.
            Attached Files

Comment

More

Attached Files

Comment

Very very nice collection,great job,congrats

Comment

Odds and ends

I like some of the small pieces.
                  Attached Files

Comment

More

I have more tunics in a closet in clothing bags. I'll have to get those out soon and take some photos. Panzer Major and Captain, two GJR Captains, Arty Major, Infantry Captain and I can't remember what else may be there. I've also collected a fair amount of boards and some other cloth, flags, belts/buckles and some other gear.

It sometimes surprises me what I forgot I have. Not the largest collection for sure, but I have been very careful about what I've purchased over time and can sleep well at night.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Bob

Comment

Oops

Here are some helmets. I forgot about my cased medals.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh lordie lord!

Great job man, I love the pio oblt and the officer 3rd pattern wrapper!

That nice infantry officer m38 side cap is a killer!

Mads

Comment

Really nice collection bob. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Originally posted by PZKG View Post
                            Oh lordie lord!

Great job man, I love the pio oblt and the officer 3rd pattern wrapper!

That nice infantry officer m38 side cap is a killer!

Mads
                            Thanks Mads. It's really cool stuff and I've missed it. I used to sit in that room with a beer and read WW2 books and just relax. Life has been too busy lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichsword View Post
                              Really nice collection bob. Thanks for sharing with us.
                              Thanks. I'm not far from you......Franklin County in the mountains.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X