9./SS-Panzerregiment 3 Charkow Tigerkompanie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9./SS-Panzerregiment 3 Charkow Tigerkompanie

I need some info´s about the F.P.Nr. 48 786 during their fight at the Mius Front.

At the 29.07.1943 the TK Tigerkompanie has got about 20 Tiger Tanks fit for action.

Does anybody know what happened at the 30.07.43 during the attacks at the Mius Front. How many Tiger tanks were destroyed?

And i´m wondering if somebody has got some info´s about the crewmembers of each Tiger Tank?

I´m esspecially looking for info´s about the crew of Hans Matthäi.

Any info would be helpful.

Here is a photo of Hans Matthäi.

Is it possible that SS- Untersturmführer Heinz Guade (or Quade) was the Kompanieführer or Chief?
    Attached Files

Comment

According to Schneider (TIC2): "Operational tanks: 10. Onslaught on hill 213,9. It proved to be a heavily fortified stronghold manned by a entire anti-tank brigade and surrounded by minefields. The battle ranges the whole day but the hill line cannot be occupied. 7 TIGERS are put out of action."

Apparently none of them were written-off. Next day, two total losses. Only on August 1st was the hill occupied.

Vopersal has nine pages of text in the history on this day... But couldn't find about your man.

Comment

Hello Akira,
        thank you for the info.

So Matthäi died at the 30.07.43 so it could be possible to find out which Tiger he has driven - i hope.

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X