Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown badge

Who knows anything about this badge?

It´s said being for the combat swimmers (Kampfschwimmer) of the K-units, but I strongly doubt that. It shows the swordfish, which was a symbol for the K-units, but the swordfish was also used by other units of the Kriegsmarine.
    The size is unknown to me.
    Attached Files

I have never seen this before, do you have any Pictures of the back?

Andy

Comment

I love that dragon with the wings on top of the badge.
      Looks familiar ;-)

Comment

Woof!

(sorry I'm not much help...)
        Attached Files

Comment

I guess this is rather a fantasy-fake than an officially issued badge.

Comment

This badge is coming at the next Andreas Thies auction (No 51).
            This is the answers I got, as I asked for a picture of the reverse, where it came from and his source for his statement it´s for Kampfschwimmer:

Very sorry but we cannot provide extra pictures since we do not have enough staff to follow up on it. An auction is not an internet shop and the rules are different. If you have any questions just call us.

this came from a private source. No more questions, please. I have no time to answer them. If you do not want it just don't bid.

And I had to ask him twice! He couldn´t answer three questions in the same letter...
            What a jerk!!!

Comment

Lol for me just a fantasy item.
              Terrible detail also.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                This badge is coming at the next Andreas Thies auction (No 51).
                This is the answers I got, as I asked for a picture of the reverse, where it came from and his source for his statement it´s for Kampfschwimmer:

Very sorry but we cannot provide extra pictures since we do not have enough staff to follow up on it. An auction is not an internet shop and the rules are different. If you have any questions just call us.

this came from a private source. No more questions, please. I have no time to answer them. If you do not want it just don't bid.

And I had to ask him twice! He couldn´t answer three questions in the same letter...
                What a jerk!!!
                That thing looks like a dog has gotten hold of it and used it for a chew toy. And for them to answer your inquiry in that fashion suggests that (IMHO) they could give a rats ass about their customers and could care less if they sell fakes, repros or fantasy items as original ... oh yeah,I forgot that the rules are different for auctions. What a piece of work.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X