Oblt blucher's first grave on the battle field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oblt blucher's first grave on the battle field

Hi to every one, i have just returned from crete. I managed to find the remains of oblt blucher grave on the battlefield. The grave is in quite good condition. Even the base on th eground where the cross was placed is still recognisable and the plants put on the base of the cross are still growing there. More to come and to publish soon from me research for the historical museum of crete. The amazing thing is that the exact place and the remains of the grave have been discovered. Many other places like that for other fallschirmjagers also.
    All the best
    kretakampfer

Thiat is great , cant wait for the photos ,

Comment

HI , I HAVE MANAGED TO IDENTIFY SOME STONES PUT ON THE GRAVE AND SHOWN AS THEY ARE TODAY AT THE SAME PLACE. SEE THE LINK BELOW.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8421808c.jpg
      ALL THE BEST
      KRETAKAMPFER.

Comment

Hi KRETAKAMPFER.

The photo is very small so cant really see it. If you want to e-mail me a larger picture I will gladly post it here for you ?

Best Regards
        Shaun

Comment

Interesting. I look forward in seeing larger photos.
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hi again, i'm afraid it is not possible to have better pictures at the moment. I will keep you informed for any new discoverys. It has really hard to find the place and i was looking for that for about 2 years.
            All the best
            kretakampfer.

Comment

Originally posted by KRETAKAMPFER View Post
              Hi again, i'm afraid it is not possible to have better pictures at the moment. I will keep you informed for any new discoverys. It has really hard to find the place and i was looking for that for about 2 years.
              All the best
              kretakampfer.
              Detailed pictures and information finally released in the relevant book.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X