Gold Party Badges/Blood Orders to look out for please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Party Badges/Blood Orders to look out for please

I would like to post up a list of GPB I am looking for in the hope collectors may know of whereabouts,have in their collection the GPB or associated items. In all cases I either have the GPB, or asscociated documents and it would be nice to reunite bits if possible.
    Thanks!

GPB information on:
    45 079
    1 594
    14 297
    25 210
    89 612
    95 149
    15 191
    64 346
    64 689
    80 405
    51 286

Blood Orders I'm looking for:
    Last edited by Jon Fish; 12-27-2012, 06:30 PM.

Smart move. Just the BO's missing.

Comment

Not all my Blood Orders belonged to GPB holders. In fact only about 30% of them,so in that list most of the numbers are because I'm looking for matching badges or a badge to go with a document or the other way around. I realise this thread will slip down but it will still be around on the search function Anythings worth a try.

Comment

I should have bits of information only on Schmid, Kessler and Maier somewhere, need to locate it. Drew blanks on the other numbers. No badges or docs, though.

Comment

That would be great thank you. The Franz Maier grouping in my collection ranks as my favourite group, the last I would ever sell I think. It comprises of his GPB large and small with wearers dpcument , his blood order, his HY gold badge with Urkunde and since getting the group, via another collector I was lucky[and he was a gentleman to sell me] two photographs of him, one a studio shot wearing his blood order.

Kessler I own his Blutorden wearers document and a lot of personal postcards/letters and photographs.

Schmid I have his early SA document with photo.

Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Kessler..
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
              That would be great thank you. The Franz Maier grouping in my collection ranks as my favourite group, the last I would ever sell I think. It comprises of his GPB large and small with wearers dpcument , his blood order, his HY gold badge with Urkunde and since getting the group, via another collector I was lucky[and he was a gentleman to sell me] two photographs of him, one a studio shot wearing his blood order.
              Please sell off all your other BO's right away, so we may start negs for me to acquire this fine grouping !

Comment

I think that if I had that grouping of Jon's it would be all that I would need period.

Comment

Blood Order

I have Blood Order number 6852 in my collection, and would like to learn about the original recepient and perhaps a photo. Does anyone know who was award Blood Order #6852?
                  Thank you in advance!
                  Robert Tyler

Comment

Wow, I truly do admire your collection Jon, that is the limited portion I have been allowed to view thus far..

I can only imagine the many magnificent treasures you must surly have in your possession.

Well good for you my fiend.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Tyler View Post
                      I have Blood Order number 6852 in my collection, and would like to learn about the original recepient and perhaps a photo. Does anyone know who was award Blood Order #6852?
                      Thank you in advance!
                      Robert Tyler
                      Hi Robert, I'm sorry to report that the highest awarded was less than 4500 , I suggest you start a thread with some pics of your medal, thanks

Comment

Blood Order

Thank you Jon. I'll see if my daughter will post some photos of it (i'm not computer/camera savy, yet.) I thought it was a awful high number. I took a chance on it almost 20 years ago.
                        Until I can post some photos:
                        The bottom rim is marked L/23 and under the number is silver marked 800.
                        It also has the J instead of the I in : Und Jhrhast . . . "
                        The ribbon loop has an L number incised in it, which I am still trying to make out.
                        Thanks.
                        Robert

Comment

bo

Jon, that first grouping you posted is just Killer, thanks for showing it
                          jim

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Tyler View Post
                            Thank you Jon. I'll see if my daughter will post some photos of it (i'm not computer/camera savy, yet.) I thought it was a awful high number. I took a chance on it almost 20 years ago.
                            Until I can post some photos:
                            The bottom rim is marked L/23 and under the number is silver marked 800.
                            It also has the J instead of the I in : Und Jhrhast . . . "
                            The ribbon loop has an L number incised in it, which I am still trying to make out.
                            Thanks.
                            Robert

Dear Robert, then I'm afraid I am the bearer of bad news as your medal will be a copy. Is that the only one you aquired?
                            Regards

Jim,Rob,Erich and Andreas thank you very much for the compliment.
                            Last edited by Jon Fish; 12-29-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

just bumping this thread on the advice of a fellow member!
                              Any help appreciated

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X