Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-boat badge, good or not?

Hello again,

this time I would like to get more info about this U-boat badge. It's unmarked, so I am not really sure about it. Thanks in advance!!!

I don't believe it's authentic. Looks like someone tried to create an unmarked Schwerin but failed.
    Best,
    Garru

Comment

There is a story behind it about the manufacturer Hymmen & Co, Lüdenscheid.

Maybe that helps.

Comment

Hi amiklic1,
        You are right. This is worn but original unmarked tombak U-boat badge by Hymmen & Co, Lüdenscheid
        Extremely rare!
        Cheers,
        Hubert

Comment

Like Hubert says, an awesome original Hymmen!

Best regards,
          ---Norm

Comment

Not often seen

Andy

Comment

I was looking to buy this one and asked here, but someone has jumped in and bought it before me :-(

Many thanks to a fair colleague.
              That's something I was told by my parents never to do to my friends ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by amiklic1 View Post
                I was looking to buy this one and asked here, but someone has jumped in and bought it before me :-(

Many thanks to a fair colleague.
                That's something I was told by my parents never to do to my friends ;-)
                My apologize, it seems it was bought before :-(... I was using another computer so it just loaded the last-visit page.

So, congratulations to the new happy and proud owner!

Comment

That´s always like this, rebember that putting an item for evaluation here increases attention of other buyers especially in auctions. But it´s our hobby full of hunting

Comment

My fault. I should put it on hold and release if I do not want to buy, but I wanted to be decent and didn't want to disturb the seller...

I'm looking for other one... >Does not to be of this manufacturer, but I don't want to hook some bad-shaped one to my tunics...

Comment

Do not worry, there are nicer and cheaper tombak u-boat badges than super rare Hymmens. If you want to have just one tombak u-boat try to get Juncker.
                      Cheers,
                      Hubert

Comment

Hm, and mostly all I am looking into in a good shape are more expensive.
                        Any hint?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X