Schwerin Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schwerin Fleet

Gotta love Schwerin naval badges. To me, they are the C.E.JUNCKER of KM.

Hope you like,
    Mark

(And Jody, that includes you!)

"You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

Hi Mark,

A truly awesome fleet in every sense of the word.

But I'm sad to see the photos are only on a host server and are destined to be lost from the forum over time unless uploaded...

Best regards,
    ---Norm

Comment

Really a beautiful collection/fleet.
      Very nice!

Cheers, and best regards,
      JustinG

Comment

Very nice set...
        Van

Comment

Originally posted by Norm F View Post
          But I'm sad to see the photos are only on a host server and are destined to be lost from the forum over time unless uploaded...
          Nice badges indeed, but when uploading to forum server could you please include also reverse views? Otherwise these will be lost in near future...
          Cheers,
          Hubert

Comment

Wow, nice collection! Would love to see a nice group shot of them all kind up.

And I agree, throw these as attachments with some reverses. They are great pieces!

Comment

You guys are a real pain in the butt! I can load them all at once from my host in 10 minutes. I can only load two at a time the 'Manage Attachments' route. It'll take an hour.

Here we go......
              Attached Files

Comment

Mark
                Attached Files

Comment

Mm
                  Attached Files

Comment

And now I am getting a 'duplicate post in the last 5 minutes' message. I guess I have to wait 5 minutes between each post. See why I do it from a host server.

Mark

Comment

Try again.
                      Attached Files

Comment

1st Pattern
                        Attached Files

Comment

2nd Pattern. Real ones are typically in 'ratty' condition, compared to the other Schwerin tombac badges. Zinc didn't hold up too well. Some have non cut out swaz and flags. Some are cut out. This one has a mix.
                          Attached Files

Comment

This High Seas Fleet has all the windows on the bridge.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Your basic Minesweeper. This one, like many we see, was hand vaulted. Check the reverse.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X