U-Boot Abzeichen document help wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-Boot Abzeichen document help wanted!

I'm offered this U-Boot abzeichen document but I don't know if it's original or not so all help is very welcome. Thanks a lot!!!!

Marcel

Sorry to say it, but that is a fake document, with a fake stamp and a fake signature.

This one was shown and discussed here before......

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

Thanks Eric-Jan!! I was perhaps too fast with posting this document because after some research on the forum I found out this exact same document was already posted for review before. My mistake

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=475346

Hi Marcel,

As this one is still going around......is the seller also a WAF member ? and if so can you tell me who he is.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

This is why it's so important to keep threads and pictures intact. Sooner or later the bad stuff comes to the surface again somewhere or other.
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric-Jan Bakker View Post
            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=475346

Hi Marcel,

As this one is still going around......is the seller also a WAF member ? and if so can you tell me who he is.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan
            I send you a PM with the name of the seller, don't know if he's active here

Comment

Thank you Marcel.

I didn't find him here as a member under his real name.

I only found his full first and surename on WAF as being the author of a book.

But Wim's reply shows how he re-acts, and I am sure that he didn't mention something about it to you.

Originally posted by eraser View Post
              I had email contact with the seller and told him it was fake.His answer was dont belive the forum members dont bestow it to you

And he has deleted all his other documents to that he was selling.All look a bit strange that will tell it all i think

Wim

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X