Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Shaun WINKLER : a problem !!!!!!!!

Hello,

I think there is a problem with the Shaun's smock : http://cgi.ebay.de/Knochensack-FJ-WH...item4cf2428d18

David

Shaun, are you the Ebay member geleirkonsul ?????????????? if not there is a problem ???????????????

David

Comment

Id be very suprised if Shaun is selling his Smock as i know how much he loves it,
      this is a big worry ,
      David

Comment

Yip that is my smock and my photos and no I am not selling.I will contact this idiot now and ask him what the hell he is doing !!!

Comment

I sent him a message !!

Can someone please contact German E Bay and let them know that this person is a fraud ? I would do it but my German isnt the best.

Thanks
          Shaun

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun Winkler View Post
            Yip that is my smock and my photos and no I am not selling.I will contact this idiot now and ask him what the hell he is doing !!!
            Ask Gerd if he can help

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun Winkler View Post
              I sent him a message !!

Can someone please contact German E Bay and let them know that this person is a fraud ? I would do it but my German isnt the best.

Thanks
              Shaun
              Will do

Comment

This auction (and his other one for an FJ-helmet) has ended - what does he replied, Shaun?

Comment

Id Like to know guys what else is going to be
                  on EBAY IN WEEKS/ MONTHS /OR YEARS TO COME thats been on the fj forum

Well Spotted David thanks for looking out

Comment

Nothing Yet Patrick, I will be very suprised if he does.

Comment

Too see what happens I mailed this guy for info on 'his' LW smock...
                      See if he replies / offers it to me outside ebay! We'll catch him if he does!
                      What a fraud!
                      kapitein

Comment

80% "positive" feedback explains a lot. At 96% positive a seller should be held very suspect. At 80 you're walking with the devil if you buy from them.
                        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by John Hodgin View Post
                          80% "positive" feedback explains a lot. At 96% positive a seller should be held very suspect. At 80 you're walking with the devil if you buy from them.
                          This says nothing, as he/she has only a total of 9 feedbacks, so the one negative he/she has been given, explains the bad-looking 80%. The more feddbacks you have, the more the % will rise.

And the one neg. is given because he/she sould have accepted a form of payment that was alreday stated will not be accepted.

Comment

Hey Shaun, I'll give ya $50 for the smock, but you have to pay shipping and paypal fees. Deal?

Nice teamwork fellas. Unreal what some people will try these days.

Comment

Shaun, I bought it mate, can you send it asap??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X