LW KG 27 Soldbuch German Cross, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LW KG 27 Soldbuch German Cross, etc.

I am offering a really terrific Soldbuch for Leutnant Heinrich Wormann who served with the IV. and II. Gruppen of Kampfgeschwader 27 "Boelcke." Soldbuch is the early style type with light blue cover and drooptail eagle and has a very nice photo of a young-looking Wormann wearing a tropical Luftwaffe shirt. Soldbuch was issued to Wormann on 19 April 1943. Wormann served with the IV./K.G. 27 from 12 March to 15 June 1943 and with the II./K.G. 27 from 16 June 1943 to 26 February when he was shot down with his He 111 crew after making an attack against Schepetovka, Ukraine. Before his death, Wormann earned the following awards: Pilot's Badge, Sport's Badge, Operational Flying Clasps in Bronze, Silver and Gold, E.K. I and II, and the Ehrenpokal (Honor Goblet). Wormann posthumously was awarded the Deutsches Kreuz in Gold (German Cross in Gold) on 5 June 1944 (since the DKiG was awarded posthumously, it was not entered in the Soldbuch; however, he is listed in the book of DKiG recipients). This Soldbuch is very nicely filled out and is in remarkable condition considering it's age. I also will provide research that I have done on Wormann and his crew. This is a great opportunity to acquire a super Soldbuch for a highly decorated bomber pilot for a very reasonable price. I am asking $535, which includes domestic postage and PayPal fees. If interested, e-mail me at Feldpost@aol.com or send me a PM.

Barry
    Attached Files

--
    Attached Files

Comment

---
      Attached Files

Comment

----
        Attached Files

Comment

-----
          Attached Files

Comment

------
            Attached Files

Comment

-------
              Attached Files

Comment

--------
                Attached Files

Comment

---------
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ehrenpokal (Honor Goblet) Recipient List
                    Attached Files

Comment

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold (German Cross in Gold) Recipients List
                      Attached Files

Comment

Reduced to just $490 . . .

Comment

Sold

Comment

Hi Stormfighter!
                            Do you know how that Soldbuch came to USA I'm askin' you 'cause that is from a german...
                            I'm on search for relatives or especially for Heinrich Wormann.
                            Does it give some relatives from him in america? A friend from me searchs his uncle, the red cross doesn't know that Heinrich died or is alive... He doesn't has internet, so I want to help him, because he searched him for 30 years.
                            It'll be awesome if you can help me.

- fighter

Comment

Fighter - see here.. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=458415

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X