Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on 3 IC's...

Arrived today.
    I have no bad feelings about these 3. But it's always nice to hear you all agree!
    what do you think?

Number one:
    Attached Files

Number two:
    Attached Files

Comment

and an interesting Number three:

regards
      Jon
      Attached Files

Comment

All look good to me, the field converted EK2 to EK1 is an interesting piece.
        L54 is also a not very common piece to find, shame about the condition of the pieces though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dez H
          All look good to me, the field converted EK2 to EK1 is an interesting piece.
          L54 is also a not very common piece to find, shame about the condition of the pieces though.
          Yes, i love the converted one. You can just imagine the situation surrounding it's conversion. If only they could talk!
          Sadly, they are not in the best condition, but was reflected in the prices, so I'm quite happy. I do like old 'war-horses' like these!
          thanks for your comments
          regards
          jon

Comment

That converted one is interesting to me as I have one done differently and have always assumed it was wrong as such things weren't done. Nice to see I'm mistaken.
            It merely has the ring filed off (nicely done) and an ordinary filed down bolt attached to the center of the back to make it a screwback. That's all. It didn't have the screw on device when I got it and an original one doesn't fit. It is metric though as I find out with an appropriate nut.
            Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Siegfried
              That converted one is interesting to me as I have one done differently and have always assumed it was wrong as such things weren't done. Nice to see I'm mistaken.
              It merely has the ring filed off (nicely done) and an ordinary filed down bolt attached to the center of the back to make it a screwback. That's all. It didn't have the screw on device when I got it and an original one doesn't fit. It is metric though as I find out with an appropriate nut.
              Interesting.
              Siegfried, that would be interesting to see, do you have any pics?
              here's 2 more to show the pin on mine. It looks like heavy wire, bent into shape...
              regards
              jon
              Attached Files

Comment

and it's been slightly vaulted
                Attached Files

Comment

ek

hi i think also that there is nothing wrong with eks but i thing your logo is a bit too neo/nazi. i personally dont mind but i think moderators will

Comment

Originally posted by zbiratelj
                    hi i think also that there is nothing wrong with eks but i thing your logo is a bit too neo/nazi. i personally dont mind but i think moderators will
                    Yes, I'm very sorry about that! I'm no way a neo-nazi, I just thought it would be fun to design a flag in a kind of 'what if' scenario. Oooops
                    I will remove it post-haste!
                    regards
                    jon

Comment

Thanks, Jon!
                      George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X