HJ Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Flag

I've had this one for a few years. I got it off the Estand. It's an HJ flag which measures 30 inches by 14 inches. Seems to be of a quality construction. It has no holes or mothing and jsut a couple of slight stains.

I'm trying to get some information on this flag and perhaps a value, as I may sell it to cover other purchases.
    Attached Files

Another view. It's multy piece construction, with the white parts sewn on the red and the swaz seperately sewn on also.
    Attached Files

Comment

A closer look at the Swaz.
      Attached Files

Comment

The rear. It's sewn with a loop on one side.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
          seams not to be made follwing the RZM regulation...
          IMO it's more a "mother" home made podium flag, without respect of the proportions.
          Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
          - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

I had a feeling that this was more of an early flag or handmade as opposed to a regulation or official flag. It still seems well made. Is this flag accepted as legit?

Comment

I agree with the comment about the irregular proportions. Still with that being said this HJ 'hand made' banner would be more desireable than a reglar political one.

No idea as to a value though.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Would like to get a ball park figure on this if I decide to sell. I sold a cloth item here awhile back at what turned out to be too low a price. I don't mind giving someone a deal, but it was back on the Estand not long after marked up close on 40%. I don't want that to happen again.

Comment

Would still like to get a value for this item.

Comment

Still no idea especially because I wouldn't want to see you under price it on my account!

Why don't you just start REALLY high and work your way down like everybody does. You know how much you paid for it.

Comment

Actually, I'm a little confused about what I paid. I've had it for a few years and can't quite remember, although I know it wasn't over a certain amount. Again, after that last incident where a number of people jumped on after saying what a great deal the item I had sold was, I'd rather be a little realistic. Again, I don't mind giving a deal, but after I saw the item back on the Estand not long after marked up considerably, I'm trying to avoid a reoccurance. Plus, if I do sell at a low price, who's going to sell me an item that I want at a lower than market value with the money I get. From many of the prices I see, not many people.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Campbell View Post
                        who's going to sell me an item that I want at a lower than market value with the money I get. From many of the prices I see, not many people.
                        Amen to that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X