Web-Site with RARE ITEMS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web-Site with RARE ITEMS!!!!

ok, what do you guys think about this site??

http://lmd-militaria.com/page16.html

the items look interesting??

greg

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory Koepp
      ok, what do you guys think about this site??

http://lmd-militaria.com/page16.html

the items look interesting??

greg
      Everything that Glitters isn't gold. The German Order is a post war Rudolf Souval fake. The Balkan Shield is an L/58 (Rudolf Souval) fake also.

Comment

you know thats what i thought to, and that Goring staMP thats got to be fake too. never seen anything like that before. plus it being stamped 925?????

greg

Comment

That rust on the Warschau shield looks a bit to bright and new to me.

Peter Wiking

Comment

The SS flag is a piece of crap.
            Best regards,

Tony

Comment

I don't think the Japanese helmet is that used by marine units either, just the ordinary bog standard army helmet and star.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus. H
                I don't think the Japanese helmet is that used by marine units either, just the ordinary bog standard army helmet and star.
                Yes that helmet is Army not a Marine helmet and the star is a replacement...

Comment

"Check's in the mail!"
                  "Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."
                  "Of course I'll respect you in the morning. I'll respect you even more."
                  "The dog ate my homework."
                  "I'm selling these for a friend."

Comment

Originally posted by CurtD
                    "Check's in the mail!"
                    "Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."
                    "Of course I'll respect you in the morning. I'll respect you even more."
                    "The dog ate my homework."
                    "I'm selling these for a friend."
                    To CurtD..

In fact, I'm NOT selling these for a friend. I only listed them on my web site as a favor. I don't collect such items. I have no idea if the items are real or fake. That is between the potential buyer and the owner (Mr. Hydick). I even placed an email link to Mr. Hydick on the page listing his items so that I would not be in the loop. Any dealings will be directly between Mr. Hydick and the buyer. I did it as a favor to him since I set up at a local gun show next to him. I'm sure he would like to hear from you by email if you have any comments about his items.

Regards, Leon

Comment

Well the luftschutz helmet looks good, but if it's worth 300 usd mine is worth 500 usd. Great because I only paid 80 usd for mine .

Comment

Attached Files
                        SUUM CUIQUE ...
                        sigpic

Comment

Items for sale

Mr. Verbruggen,

Thank you very much for your scholarly assessment of the items for sale. I am sure the 76 year old veteran of W.W.II that owns the pieces appreciates it. BTW, he is very honest and would never knowingly sell a bad item as good.

Regards, Leon

Comment

Aha, and his name is High dick....as in the unbelieving "Get the F outa here !!" when someone tells you "This RZM WWW.olfschanze stamped SS badge I took of H.Himler himself".

Leon, you may be on the level, but you need to be more choosey with your friends.....

Comment

Dear Leon,

First of thank you for becomming a new member...but of course you cannot post without beiing a member...stupid of me.

Second, the posting of this immage is not to offend you, but because I do not want to spend text on such items,...even when they come from a vet.

Sincerely yours P.Verbruggen.
                              Last edited by Pieter Verbruggen; 12-14-2003, 06:25 AM.
                              SUUM CUIQUE ...
                              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X