Best Repo Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Repo Ever

Hello. Just came across this in a local auction being sold as real. For a good laugh I figured I'd post this for the hat guys. I wish they could all be this easy.
    Attached Files

Heck ya wouldnt even need a certificate of authenticity with that..what else could it be..??Billbert

Comment

If it sells for a lot, let me know. I have 3 or 4 of those!

Comment

whooooooo all that stamps it must be a good one !!

Hans

Comment

Originally posted by Peter A Larson View Post
          If it sells for a lot, let me know. I have 3 or 4 of those!
          It probably will sell for a good bit. I frequent many auctions and I see stuff like this going for high prices. This particular auction has a bunch of repro stuff mixed in with some decent stuff as well. My guess is that someone with no knowledge will see the SS and unload the wallet to get it.

Comment

, we might just see this on a dealers site soon. Joking of course

Comment

Originally posted by adlerfan53 View Post
              It probably will sell for a good bit. I frequent many auctions and I see stuff like this going for high prices. This particular auction has a bunch of repro stuff mixed in with some decent stuff as well. My guess is that someone with no knowledge will see the SS and unload the wallet to get it.
              I know that some sellers ask for friends or family to bid, for the price going upwards and making other potential buyers bidding more and more. I've heard of one like this. He has sold original items at a good price (for him !), helped by his family, on Ebay...

Comment

re:best repo ever

I have a bad armband with that same exact eagle stamp. (top right)
                Probably by the same person!

-Zack

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X