X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warning !! Pawel Nowak !!

Warning !!!!! for this guy !!!!! don,t do it !! regards Hans

Hello:

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers. I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, let me know.

Regards.
    Pawel
    Shipwrecks.Research271275@yahoo.com
    Last edited by heyst56; 09-15-2008, 11:24 AM.

Right on.
    Famous scammer. Just search his name here for more info.

Some links...
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=307746

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=291480

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=272526

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=248315

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=245895

and so on...

Comment

I've been reading up on some questionable sellers. I've been lucky enough to never have gotten burned by anyone. I'm pretty cautious when I buy and try to do as much reasearch on the seller as possible to mitigate the risk involved. I've read about this guy from a variety of sources. I've also just recently read up on R...the admin/owner of a certain forum. I ended up checking R....'s site, and clearly he has a fair degree of fakes for sale.

Collectors really need to do thier homework. It's not the sellers fault entirely. Some of the responsibility needs to fall on the shoulders of the buyers. If they do thier homework, reasearch a seller, reasearch a piece prior to ownership, they can save themself alot of heartache in the long run. Most bad sellers have a LONG rap sheet and they are known throughout the collecting world. Information is readily available on these guys on the net. I've read how some of the guys get so steamed because they know thier reputation is trashed and that's it for them. They'll never be able to recover from thier reputation. That being said, there's a new sucker bron every day.

I can see how young, newer collectors get totally turned off by this hobby. They ask a question on the forums and are sometimes ridiculed by other members because of thier question. Or they spend $400 on an item from a bad seller/dealer, get burned with a fake, and never psychologically recover from the event. I've met quite a few guys that were burned once, and that was it for them. There's many a seller out there who will sell pet rocks painted like RKs. Money is still green to them no matter what. My feeling is that blame goes both ways, although I tend to hold the seller more accountable, especially if use the ordinary prudence standard. We always tell the new collector to buy books, study up on the forums, etc., prior to purchasing a dagger, badge, sword, whatever it may be. It's hard for new guys to post questions on a forum that are relevant and on topic when they've never handled a piece before. We all know there's no substitute for experience. That being said, I know some collectors who became active forum participants without owning very many pieces. I suspect when the time comes and thier financial situation allows them purchase additional pieces, they will be more prepared than they'd be otherwise.

Anyway, sorry to get off topic and digress. It just bums me out to see all the bad sellers, crooks, and sham-o-rama phony sellers all over gunbroker.com, ebay, ioffer.com, etc. One seller in particular that sells on all fake badges on gunbroker sticks out in my mind. I know he can't believe his pieces are legitimate. They are painfully bad, and he asks dealer prices for them. Unbelievably bad. I mean terrible. Here's one of his descriptions on an E-boat, 1st pattern fake. I just noticed he removed the photos of the back of the badge with the horrible makers mark as I guess it was such a dead giveaway...wait a minute, a front image of the badge is a dead giveaway. He hails from the UK. I'm sure our British members are familiar with the seller.
      "Kriegsmarine E-Boat Badge. 1st pattern. Kriegsmarine E-Boat Badge. 1st pattern. Awarded after 12 operational Sorties or single notable engagement with the enemy. A superb die struck piece finished in semi matt gilt and blackened silver complete with full ‘Schwerin- Berlin’ maker's name in relief on the reverse. With correct original style flat pin. An excellent item. " Buy now- $300. I have never seen this particular seller list 1 legitimate piece. Terrible U Boats, E-Boats, U boat clasps, you name it. I'm also attaching a photo of his junk. I guess it's possible he truly believes his stuff is good, but I find it hard to fathom that. Literally, every piece he sells is a repro. Every single one. For the most part, I don't think anyone buys his stuff. I've seen these same pieces listed for almost 2 years. Over and over again with no bids, ever. Perhaps an ignorant or misinformed person gets snagged here and there. And i'm sure he won't honor a refund.

Anyway friends, stay sharp, keep the faith and avoid the creeps and crooks. I've actually thought about getting out of the hobby. Like alot of our peers say, "it's just not fun anymore".
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SwordFish; 09-15-2008, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Oh yea, and what's with collectors being threatend with physical harm? I've heard it so many times from various independant collectors about some of the usual suspects, it must be true. They point out a piece is bad and the person contacts them and threatens great bodily injury. What is that all about? My God.

Sorry for the rant. This stuff just bums me out.

Comment

Originally posted by heyst56 View Post
          Warning !!!!! for this guy !!!!! don,t do it !! regards Hans

Hello:

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers. I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, let me know.

Regards.
          Pawel
          Shipwrecks.Research271275@yahoo.com
          I got an email from this prick today & told him to get his self to f*ck with his dodgey fake crap i wonder how he got hold my email address

Comment

i had a few emails we were getting along great, i knew he was a scamer.... i was at the point of inviting him round to date my sister.... but alas no it wasnt to be

he went for me within a few days of gettin on waf and gd i had two diff emails and he got them both, he must trawl for newbs and very successfully, have you seen the photo of him with the tea towel with medals on it, they are painted or printed on it lol so funny

Comment

Dear friends: I locate his new nick: Kaspian271275. See this link http://kammeret.no/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10948&p=110388

Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by SwordFish View Post
                Oh yea, and what's with collectors being threatend with physical harm? I've heard it so many times from various independant collectors about some of the usual suspects, it must be true. They point out a piece is bad and the person contacts them and threatens great bodily injury. What is that all about? My God.

Sorry for the rant. This stuff just bums me out.
                People have actually been threatened? No way! Is this at shows or on line? Just me, but IF that happened to me, I would gladly post up or give my contact info. away and welcome the visit any time. No problem, got it covered!

Comment

look out ! there is a new kid on the blok ! GREG !!!!!!!!!!!!
                  regards Hans

he Greg piss of with your repro **** !!!!!!!! don,t mail me

----- Original Message -----
                  To: undisclosed-recipients
                  Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 3:00 AM
                  Subject: Fw: SA FELDERRNHALLE & LARGE COLLECTION OF DAGGERS

Hello, I hope you had a good holiday season. I have an SA Felderrnhalle for sale this week. Please make a offer to me.

Then I have a very large collection of daggers. I would like to try to sell this as a collection, if not I will be breaking it up into smaller lots and selling them individually. There is a total of 45 daggers to this collection. Here is a list for you. I have also set up a special website with all these daggers on it. If you would like to see the website, please just ask, and I will send the link to you. Price for the collection is $200,000. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Greg

1.Kriegsmarine Admiral
                  2. SA Honor
                  3. Army etched
                  4. Postal Leaders
                  5. SS engraved
                  6. Army etched
                  7. NSKK chained
                  8. Hitler Youth leaders
                  9. Army etched
                  10. Luftwaffe etched
                  11. Water protection
                  12. Luftwaffe etched
                  13. Army etched with engraved initials
                  14. Army Edelweiss
                  15. NSFK
                  16. Luftwaffe etched
                  17. Diplomatic
                  18. SS with Runes stamp and officer #
                  19. Luftwaffe etched
                  20. Teno
                  21. NSFK Leaders chained
                  22. RAD OWNED BY THE LEADER OF THE RAD Reichsfuhrer Konstantin Hierl INSCIBED AND IN GOLD
                  23. NSKK chained honor with unit number
                  24. NSKK chained
                  25. Luftwaffe etched
                  26. SS
                  27. SS Moog
                  28. Fully inscribed Rohm
                  29. SA Wictor Lutz
                  30. NSKK chained
                  31. NSKK chained
                  32. SS Eickhorn
                  33. SS Eickhorn
                  34. SS herder
                  35. SS Chained
                  36. SS chained
                  37. SS Damst.
                  38. SS prototype
                  39. 1st model Luftwaffe etched
                  40. SS Pack
                  41. SS chained
                  42. Luftwaffe etched
                  43. NPEA
                  44. Teno Leaders
                  45. Kr

Comment

Nowak is a scammer and should be banned and shot!

This guy sent me the same email right after I joined the forum and I saved it . It is the same word for word. Beware collectors your cash will vaporize! Fortunatly I did not send him anything because he wanted 1/2 the money up front and I said he would have to send me half of the dagger first. Never heard from him again.

Comment

If his personal information is well known, why can't the police do anything?

Comment

whats his email again, i might try emailing him with some too good to be true offers, i wonder how much he's actually pocketed, Mr Nowak come on let us know i know ya there watching

Comment

Get him thrown off

WELL I WILL KEEP IT SHORT .PAWEL NOWAK, IS A SCAMER HE TOOK MY $ HE NEVER SENT THE GOODS , HE SELLS ON EBAY . SEEING HIS NAME ON THIS FORUM JUST MADE MY BLOOD BOIL . HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS FORUM .
                          Last edited by john mack; 01-04-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

I get emails from him once a week,or sometimes 2 weeks.Always as 'Greg',and always trying to sell daggers,or awards,I just ignore them.

Comment

Check this out he has scammed jamie cross and theres lots about him at this link.....so your a little late , the warning has been out for several years....
                              http://www.thirdreichmedals.com/ scroll down , and check the info jamie posted.
                              when you scrolldown and see the blue link his family his wife, his collection is all shown supposedly supposed to be him, its under Jamie Cross Militaria
                              UK. VAT NO 731 87 67 11. Youll love this extra info as it shows his M.O.S.(the way he approaches )

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X