Reichsautozug Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichsautozug Uniform

This Is The Uniform For A Obersturmfuhrer Of The Reichsautozug. This Was Likely The Smallest Department Within The S A. They Were Stationed In Munich And Wore The Carmine Base Color Associated With The Oberste Der S A Fuhrung. The Organization Of All Party Rallies Fell Under The Auspices Of This Group. R A Z Members Were Responsible For Selecting Rally Sites, Providing Electronic Amplification, Field Kitchens, Latrines And All Other Physical Elements Required. It Is Likely That The Unit Never Numbered More Than 200 Men.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bob Coleman; 06-28-2007, 11:23 PM.

A Photo From Jill Halcomb's Book "the S A" Which Shows The R A Z Unit Commander Brigadefuhrer Schafer. Note The Man To Schafer's Left. He Appears To Be Wearing The Same Tunic. Mounted On The Form, The Tunic Does Not Display It's Shape For A Full Figured Man
    Attached Files

Comment

Unit Tab
      Attached Files

Comment

Rank Tab
        Attached Files

Comment

4 mm LONG SERVICE CUFF TRESSE INDICATING INITIAL MEMBERSHIP IN THE S A BETWEEN 1932-33
          Attached Files

Comment

Carmine Top On The Kepi
            Attached Files

Comment

Bob,
              Given the significance that the Reichsparteitag played in the NSDAP, the fact that this uniform was worn by one of the organizers is an astounding piece of history!

WOW!

just amazing stuff!!

Comment

Uniform !
                Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
                - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

What more can I add; Textbook wartime uniform, and from a very rare organisation. Where's the end Bob?

Comment

indeed very nice uniform !
                    Wheres the pants ?
                    Probably worn out and worn to shreds after the war since clothing was scarce ?

Cheers for sharing !

Mark

Comment

Definitely one of the least found SA units. The fact that it was actually a technical Sturm would indicate that it was likely much smaller than even 200 men and officers.
                      Erich
                      Festina lente!

Comment

I just love the obscure--and you can't get much more obscure than the RAZ!
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Holey Crap Bob!

Man I Have No Idea Where Your Conection Is But You Have To Pm Me One Day And Hook Me Up!!! You Can't Be Doing This All The Time, You Must Have Sold Something Or Have An Endless Bank Account To Keep This Up?

But Bob Is This The One You Were Working On Or Is There Something Else Your Going To Bomb Me With Later?

This Uniform Would Be A High Light For Any Collector Even If They Don't Collect This Type Of Unit, The Rarity And Make Of This Coat And Cap Is Top Notch. Did It Come With Paints Too Or Anyother Items?

Very Nice Bob, Sure Wish I Lived By You!!

Gregory Keopp

Comment

The Tunic Came Without Any Breeches. I Have Had This In My Collection For Some Time.
                            The Attached Image Is Related. It Is The Reichsautozug Bus "Deutschland," Which Was Used To Transport Personel To Various Events. The Shot Of The Bus Was Taken In The Garage Of The Reichsautozug. The Image Was In The Photo Album Of A Political Leader On Martin Borman's Staff And Has A Presentation Note To Borman On The Front Leaf That The Book Is A Commeoration Of The Conclusion Of His Political Leader
                            Training At The Reichslager At Bad Tolz.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Bob Coleman; 06-29-2007, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I think i ahve a coat pin that has the same Org? i know it has the same bus and it is for a transportation pin for the Org Todt and many more, but i picked it up because it ahd something to due with Todt. But i will take a photo of it later tonight or tomarrow for you, right now i just got back from a Church Home Estates sale from an OLD member, went and got a little box full of military items! with some neat things. I am going to the races now and will post what i got tomarrow and the photo for you of the bus pin.

gregory koepp

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X