SS totenkopf - skull prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS totenkopf - skull prices

I found some auctions with ss skull. I'm not an expert, but you guys are..Could they be real?
    I just found on here that pair of skull & eagle can cost up to $1000. What's the range for just the skull? thank you
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The second TK you posted looks cast to me. Note the pitting on the reverse.
          pseudo-expert

Comment

Second skull is definately bad. First one looks like a good one.
            Recently, a very nice skull went (on eBay) for 600.
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330109833600

Comment

you can follow up the range in the actual ebay auction for the first posted eagle

Comment

skull

Here is the link have at it boys
                http://cgi.ebay.com/German-WWII-Skul...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by Sayle F View Post
                  with 7 days still to go and the price already at $569, the seller will be the winner on that one.

Comment

Yeah ebay is getting real pricy and is crowded with horny militaria hunters to come up with that unknown score. Prices are often higher than found here on the e-stand, and equals sometimes those of the well known dealers.

Times are getting harder!

Comment

People will pay a premium to get a crack at a virgin piece..Billbert

Comment

thanks guys.. I see you found link to first one The second skull looks fake to me from the begining. BTW seller selling this one as orginal..Anyway it's nice to hear your opinion.

Comment

And then, when BigBrother eBan pulls the totenkopf auction, this will enter second stage with off-eBan offers and dealing: “Bidder 8 is willing to give XXX$, will you go higher bidder 12?” It is important to get a friendly dialogue with the seller right away

Comment

Manion's recently sold a CupAl M1/52 for almost $800.00

Comment

Well guys, 6 hours to go before the auction ends. Bid right now: $600.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X