Shooting Lanyard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting Lanyard.

Trying to do a deal on this lanyard but I have no idea as to the value. I've been over various dealer sites and searched this forum but I'm still in the dark as there seems to be so many variations and none of them match this one. If anyone could help give an approximate value or what you would expect to pay I would appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

There is thread around the bottom of the shield because a pin is missing but otherwise its in mint condition.
          Attached Files

Comment

Heer.Shooting lanyuard 1st class of 2nd model

Detlev sold one in December for 85 Euros, which was of course, a bargain!

Kai Winkler had one at this same time for 125 Euros. It featured a very nice quality shield.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Shooting Lanyards

I might add, that in my opinion, these items are underpriced when you consider how much combat badges are going for! My Heer lanyard has a nice Assmann shield - why shouldn't a real award like this made by Assmann be at least as desirable as a common type of Assmann badge, especially when you consider these are sort of a badge plus a uniform accouterment?

Last edited by DZR; 02-10-2007, 07:43 PM.

Comment

There is a fairly wide variation in price on an item like this - Army Marksmanship Lanyard, Grade 1 (new style shield). Prices range from $75 to $120 depending upon condition and who is selling it. The one shown in this thread appears to be in pretty nice condition overall.

Comment

Thanks for your input guys!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X