mini mothers in ldo boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini mothers in ldo boxes

i have finally completed the mother crosses hunt. these just got in last week from two different sources and wasn't i pleasantly surprised. i found particularly interesting the mark on the bronze box, and the different shades of colors in the interior of the boxes. i am posting them for your use in future comparison in your purchases. hope you enjoy them as much as i have.
    Attached Files

next
    Attached Files

Comment

next1
      Attached Files

Comment

next2
        Attached Files

Comment

Those are the minis aren't they? Nice.

Comment

yes they are. thanks for the comment steve.

Comment

They look great JP and esp. since they are Ldo stamped too

Now all you need to mega complete the series is say an 'earlier' Ldo logo on the lid box also, just for the sake and comparison as you to like your cases/boxes and packets.

Again, nice hoard mate !

Comment

as a motherscross collector im speechless...these look totally awesome!!!!

i hope to own these too one day, but not very often you see those, just beautiful, congratulations!

grtz jabnus

Comment

marcus, you devil's advocate, stay away from me with those additional temptations!

thanks for the comment jab. as they say in the south, im happier than a hog in dirt with this catch. funny thing was, as i shared it with marcus previously, just the next week i finally bagged these detlev had a set in his weekly update. i waited a couple of years to get these, and all of the sudden two in as many weeks. go figure. weird hobby we all got.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Reich View Post
                    .......... just the next week i finally bagged these detlev had a set in his weekly update.
                    I bagged a set recently from Detlev too.

Nice catch

Comment

yes i saw them at detlev's also, as the bronze one wasn't sold very fast i even doubted to buy it, but i had my eyes on something else, now im not so sure anymore if i made the right choice though...
                      guess now im the one who has to wait a few years.

though i got me something else last week:
                      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=184862

if anyone ever sees one of these maps in another colour somewhere please give me a pm ;-)

anyway back ontopic, mk mini's are nice
                      Das Reich: you got a picture of your total mutterkreuz collection? As you got these cased i'd imagine you got some other nice ones as well?

grtz Jabnus

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X