Party Badges - some early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party Badges - some early

It's amazing what you find during a Covid lockdown when you empty out the boxes at the back fo the cave.

NSDAP Badges

from left to right, top to bottom

Early Enamel with Ges Gesch only - any ideas on the maker?
    Enamel M1/13 - L. Christian Lauer, Nürnberg
    Early enamel unmarked - any ideas on the maker? I think it is a shade larger than the standard.

All metal M1/34 - Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen
    All metal M9/312 button hole fixing. - Fritz Manheim, Kaiserslautern
    All metal M1/92 - Karl Wild, Hamburg.

plus a supporters pin with a nice turned stickpin

These are surplus to requirements so will be heading to the For Sale table in due course. In the meantime, stay safe everyone
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JamesT; 04-12-2020, 11:34 AM.
    Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
    Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
    Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Hi James,

The early supporters pin with a nice turned stickpin is my favourite.

Mil

Comment

Very nice collection. Whats the early stickpin made of ,never saw one of those before? Vince

Comment

The painted M9/312 badge (bottom center) is interesting. M9 was the RZM license code for tinnies and day badges - not supposed to be used on NSDAP insignia. This maker also used it on their DVG Westmark Lothr. badges. Some RZM inspector was asleep that day.

Comment

Originally posted by sjl View Post
          The painted M9/312 badge (bottom center) is interesting. M9 was the RZM license code for tinnies and day badges - not supposed to be used on NSDAP insignia. This maker also used it on their DVG Westmark Lothr. badges. Some RZM inspector was asleep that day.
          Yes an odd one indeed. I'm fairly certain that it is period though.
          Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges

Comment

some more pics of the supporters pin
            I'd say it is made of some sort of alloy. Not aluminium, feels too heavy, zinc?
            Attached Files

Comment

On the For Sale Table now.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X